any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options

Replies

• Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also stick to 1200 calories.
  • okiemom79
    okiemom79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies, I am a 1200 cal. newbie and hoping it will work for me. Okiemom79
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    bumping to read all the "why isn't this working" comments in two months.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options

It works for some people! I lost 20 lbs and have since maintained it.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

It works for some people! I lost 20 lbs and have since maintained it.

tumblr_lcn947nl0u1qa0062.gif
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1200 (+ or -) girl! Feel free to add me.
  • FMidson
    Options
    Hello!
  • amyljl77
    amyljl77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just started again 3 weeks ago...down 9 lbs. I try to stay under 1200 (but I do eat my exercise calories).
  • christinelyn
    christinelyn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm also a 1200 calorie gal also. Anyone can add me. By any chance does anyone live in Ma. or Ct.?
  • valedico
    Options
    I am, too. 1200 or less, if possible. :)
  • lavram
    lavram Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can somebody please explain, as simply as possible, how to add? I'm not new, but I've been gone for a couple of months. I just cant figure out how to add.
  • lavram
    lavram Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can somebody please explain, as simply as possible, how to add? I'm not new, but I've been gone for a couple of months. I just cant figure out how to add.

Nevermind, just got it!
  • violetcoyne
    Options
    You can add me. I thought I was the only on the 1200 calorie plan.
  • jseaward05
    jseaward05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started doing a 1200 cal diet couple weeks ago and losing some weight after having 3 babies in 3 yrs!
  • Ncylve
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I haven;t really lost any weight even though I stick close to the 1200. I have fluid issues so its a battle. However, Monday I start back on my daily exercise so it may change.
  • bubbli71
    Options
    Hi there,
    anyone can add me. The more support we get the better.
  • suzannebradshaw71
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on a 1200 calorie plan as well. I try to eat clean and healthy. I have found I am very satisfied if I eat every 3 hours. I eat 3 meals a day and at least 2 snacks a day. Most everyday it is easy and I feel great! I am always on the go so I always carry food with me so my blood sugar dosent bottom out. I have found if I drink a glass of water before I eat I feel full. I also drink water 99 percent of the time. I do allow myself to eat more on days I work out, only if I feel hungry. I just listen to my body. Whole grains and fiber and no white breads. I don't do a cheat day I just can't see doing it when I have 39 lbs to go! I do allow for a cheat meal now and then. Very rarely. Good luck everyone!
  • HoossR
    Options
    Please add me, I'm having a hard time doing this whole thing anyway. need help and support from all. Thank you!!!
  • margaritha1967
    Options
    Feel free to add me aswell. I am also on 1200 calorie plan , I just started so I can use all the suport I can get,
    Thank you.
    softail003margy@hotmail.com
  • abraham102
    Options
    1200 calorie girl! Lost 17lbs so far since the new year! Counting calories and exercising is the best way for me to lose weight! Going to Cancun at the end of March want to look good. I have something to look forward too! Hopefully i can keep going after i get back too!