FAB FOUR Daily Challenges

Options

Replies

• Pepperstar
    Options
    Just Joining the thread I'm primed and ready.......

CW 149.5
    Mini Goal 145
    TW 135
  • rosesoflove1025
    Options
    I have achieved wednesday's challenge...I signed up for a local 5k community walk for breast cancer at a local hospital! I can't wait to walk it on May 22nd.:happy:
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I have achieved wednesday's challenge...I signed up for a local 5k community walk for breast cancer at a local hospital! I can't wait to walk it on May 22nd.:happy:
    Great Job! My daughter is doing an internship for Susan G. Komen. I will definitely do that 5k this year!
  • slightingscale
    Options
    5-3challenge.jpg
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Daily Challenges for May 3 through May 9

Monday..........5/3...110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

Tuesday.........5/4...weigh in today & commercial challenge: when watching TV tonight, move it during commercials breaks: push ups, stairs, jumping jacks, lunges, push ups, etc

Wednesday...5/5...try a group class soon, or a new exercise dvd rental

Thursday........5/6...prepare a new healthy recipe

Friday..............5/7...have an extra glass of water today

Saturday.........5/8...try a new machine at the gym

Sunday...........5/9...park a little farther away and walk the extra distance
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Great challenges! I'm psyched to start the week. Have a good one.:flowerforyou:
    Zaza
  • Pepperstar
    Pepperstar Posts: 5
    Options
    Success after a week of losing nothing the first week as part of the FF I have lost 1 whole pound yey! Even after a very indulgent bank holiday weekend!

SW 149.5lb
    CW 148.5lb
    Mini Goal 145 lb
    TW 135lb

I have planned 2 good weekends ahead of me so I am determined to reach my mini FF goal.

Hope everyone is equally as motivated today I am off for my weetabix!

Pepperstar x
  • rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    SW- 182.5
    CW- 180.5
    This weeks loss- 2pounds! Finally!!!!
  • slightingscale
    Options
    5-10challenge.jpg
  • slightingscale
    Options
    DAILY CHALLENGES

monday............5/10.....110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

tuesday............5/11.....weigh in today & eat your fruit*

wednesday......5/12.....add one more rep to your workout

thursday...........5/13.....take the stairs once this week

friday.................5/14.....add 5 minutes to your cardio

saturday...........5/15.....stop at 2 cookies today

sunday.............5/16.....15-20 minutes of stretching or yoga

*Fruit Servings (USDA)
    Calories->.......1200...1400...1600...1800...2000...2200...2400...2600...2800...3000...3200
    Servings->..........2..........3..........3..........3..........4..........4..........4..........4..........5..........5..........5
    One Serving: 1/2 c cut raw or cooked fruit; 1/2 c fruit juice; 1 small-med fruit
  • Kristin♥Ashli
    Options
    Hi! How can I join the FAB FOUR challenges?!?! I really want to be apart of this group, and I am very motivated right now! SOMEONE HELP! PLease! I see that there are instructions that needed to be emailed or something? I have tried sending slightsgale a message, but haven't heard back. Could anyone help me out? =)=)=)=)

THANK YOUUU!!!
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone - It's been a couple of weeks since I last was here. My mom takes up much of my time - she's 88 and has Alzheimers, but she is my heart! I was kind of watching what I was eating, but I know I wasn't on point. But I'm back. I weighed in this morning and was not a happy camper as I put on a few pounds. Uugh - what a horror. It gets so frustrating some times, but I know that at one point, it will all pay off.
    I pray everyone is well and that you all had a fabulous Mother's Day!
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Hi guys! Remember that this is just a reference thread for our daily challenges.
    Our main thread (the place to post, weigh-in, and connect with others) is here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/91035-join-us-fab-fours-4-week-challenge-group-new
    See you there.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    tag
  • Kristin♥Ashli
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Thank you Slightinsgale for getting back with me about the group challenge! Well, a litte about me, my name is Kristin, I am 22 years old and am married with two children, 2 1/2 years and 9 months old. Of course during that time, I have put on some extra weight and have not lost that baby weight! I have been on myfitnesspal for about 2 1/2 months now and so far so good, I've managed to lose 9 pounds, which is the lowest I have been in 2 years. Unfortunately after the big weekend of mothers day, I literally gained 3 pounds that I had worked my butt off for 2 weeks! Sooo...here I am, searching for encouragement and I can't wait to get started!! I am very dedicated to entering my food and exercise everyday, EVEN IF IT IS TERRIBLE. (Reminds me of how much I shouldn't eat if I go over and to work harder!) Anyway, I'm looking forward to staying with the group and staying on top of things!! =)
  • edelq
    edelq Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi all, just signing myself up for the challenges!! Sound great!:happy: :happy:
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    TAG :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi!:flowerforyou:
    I am Sharon. I have been on this site since Jan. I lost some weight a couple of years ago and it began to creep back. I got that off and now I am going in for the kill! I want it all! I turned 50 in January and I want to be fit and healthy to enjoy the best time of my life. This journey is slow for me, but oh well, it is still progressing. Life is a journey...I can only progress one baby step at a time. I am worth it, and so are you! :heart: I think the Fab 4 challenges are just what I need to cross that finish line! I look forward to getting to know all of you!
    Let's do it!
    Sharon:bigsmile:
  • slightingscale
    Options
    5-17challenge.jpg
  • slightingscale
    Options
    17-May, Monday.............110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

18-May, Tuesday............weigh in today & eat your veggies* (super challenge: add an extra serving)

19-May, Wednesday......no fast food OR no deep fried foods today

20-May, Thursday..........dance for 10 minutes today

21-May, Friday................log all of your food today

22-May, Saturday...........just say "no" to items not on your plan today

23-May, Sunday.............do 25 sit ups

*Vegetable Servings (USDA)
    Calories.....1200..1400..1600..1800..2000..2200..2400..2600..2800..3000..3200
    Servings........3.........3.........4.........5.........5.........6.........6.........7.........7.........8.........8
    One Serving Equals: 1 c raw leafy veg; 1/2 c cooked veg; 6 oz veg juice