shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You inspired me to buy it this arvo too! Can't wait til it arrives
  • crystall83
    Options
    Keep up the Good work :)
  • mekiah1208
    Options
    wow congrats..im so excited to see the results when im finish with this..
  • pammiekay68
    pammiekay68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. I have gotten the hang of changing what I am eating and now I am going to incooporated exercise into my routine. I will check on that dvd. I do have some biggest loser dvds which are very good too. I hope I can have results like you do!!!!!
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing!
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I might have to try this...
  • angelkitty401
    angelkitty401 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    that is freakin amazing!!!
  • sheryli98
    sheryli98 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow amazing! I am on the 30 Day shred too, but I missed two day... damm me! I think I should take some before pictures too...:smile:
  • Dargealing
    Dargealing Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    this is now Dec 19th 2012. I have this DVD and have done it several time and then quit as I was so sore. I intwine it with other DVD work outs. The thing I like about this one is there are 3 of them on the tape and she has a lighter modified version one of her girls does and I try to watch her and do it. may not be the same pace but I get it done. I am alsways sore when i do the shred dvd, but I guess that is becasue Iam challenging myself. I did level 1 and level 2 back to back. that was a mistake. I will just stick to level one for 10 days when i start program again. I don't know what I am supposed to eat on her program as I do my own diet and log onto MFP and put in my days eating. I too do not eat backmy calories. I also do a pig out day and I have been able to keep weight off, as I don't do pgi day every day, just like once a week. I am just so impressed with your progress. I saw your photos on your home page. Amazing! I have gotten rid of some of my biger clothes, and have to take in som eof theones that are of med. size as Ilike them so much and like to sew so i can alter them. I am 4ft. 11.5 inches and am stilllosing
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Losy 7 pounds all together
    15 inches of legs, arms, hips and waist

Day 1
    20130201081757808_zps1df16865.png

Day 31
    IMG_20130131_233123_zps7bffca05.jpg
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Can anyone see her pictures still?
  • singallagher
    singallagher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nope, can't see it either!
    Dying to have a look cause I'm on L3D3 and need motivation for the final push :flowerforyou:
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Nope, can't see it either!
    Dying to have a look cause I'm on L3D3 and need motivation for the final push :flowerforyou:

I'm only L1D7. Have you had any results yet?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    5zd234d50fak.jpg
    Sorry y'all just now seeing the post's this was the photo, I have reached my goal in weight loss and have since had a lot more success, gained 10 back and now back on trying to get that off.

This was my last round of 30 day shred which was over a year ago...
    8g3e1xa5agsg.jpg
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!