Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    If she wears the high heels to bed it's not a problem. :wink:
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I am 6'2" and I wear heels all the time. My husband is 6'1" so, I am taller than him either way. He doesnt mind but, quite frankly, I told him when we started seeing each other that I wore them and was going to continue to wear them.

What I have noticed is that OTHER people usually have an issue with them more then your S.O. does...people say things to me all the time about wearing them and i just tell them I WANT to wear them so get over it! LOL!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'. My wife is 5'11". The first time I saw her, she was wearing four inch heels. I saw her from a distance walking down a hallway, head sticking out of the top of the crowd by about six inches. I immediately went over to her, got her number and went on two dates with her before the end of the week. The rest, as they say...

Anyway, yeah...tall girls are awesome. Girls in heels are awesome. Tall girls in heels are $#@! AWESOME! Haha:)

Keep rocking the heels.

(Quotable Quote: Heels are the pedestals women deserve to be on.) Haha:)
  • Nikki_XC
    Options
    I',m 5'9 and my boyfriend is about the same, or 5'10. I wear heels very often, especially in the office (we work together too)... and yeah, I'll admit I'm a bit self-conscious of being so darn tall. I just stick to 3" at most. I wish I could wear platform heels, but I just can't. It's over the top for me, (with or without being by his side). I'm just grateful for my height and not really NEEDING additional height. A boost is fine, but I'm ok in flats just the same. Of course if we're going somewhere nice, then yes, I break out some nicer heels.
    As far as bedroom activities go, anything goes! The taller, the better. hahah
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I have a tall friend, she always wears heels and the attention she gets is crazy! She is very confident and I think this gets her even more attention. If a man has a problem with it, it is because he is insecure. That's not your problem.. You should be able to rock them and feel great. Don't let a man's issues stop you wearing things you enjoy wearing! X
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    im 6'5 so I always say wear em, but Im priob in the minority.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'. My wife is 5'11". The first time I saw her, she was wearing four inch heels. I saw her from a distance walking down a hallway, head sticking out of the top of the crowd by about six inches. I immediately went over to her, got her number and went on two dates with her before the end of the week. The rest, as they say...

Anyway, yeah...tall girls are awesome. Girls in heels are awesome. Tall girls in heels are $#@! AWESOME! Haha:)

Keep rocking the heels.

Love this!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and wear 3 - 6 inch heels and I never ever wear flats. I love heels, they make my legs look great and I love the feeling of being above others:laugh: All my bfs have been from 5'10 to 6'5 and had no complaints.
  • sjanney007
    Options
    5'9" and love them! Confidence is beautiful :)
  • jotero0406
    Options
    HOWEVER......................I don't like high - high heels for a couple of reasons. First, you're literally walking on your toes. I have yet to see a woman walking in super high heels who doesn't look awkward. Secondly they are not comfortable, and being on your feet such as dancing, for any length of time doesn't work.

You can acheive the same look, accentuating your legs with a more moderate heel, 2 1/2 - 3", walk more naturally, therefore with better posture and poise, with a greater comfort factor.

Frankly, I think high - high heels are ridiculous!

Don't know about all that... women that look awkward in high-high heels are just not used to them, wearing them just to the club and what not to look cute. I have never been much for clubs 'n stuff like that but absolutely LOVE high-high heals. If they're not over 4" I don't bother with them. I work in an office with other women that also love the high-high heels, the hallway doubles for a run way. :laugh:

As for the man being insecure about it... I'm 5'6" my hubby 5'8".... he could care less if I'm wearing my hooker heels, as he likes to call them. He knows what he's got :wink:
  • kristinlc88
    kristinlc88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    HMMMM....lets see.... you make your boobs eye height....

I dont see any issues

HA! The easier it is to look at the boobs, the better, huh?
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great calves and somewhere to rest your head. WIN/WIN !!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 11" and always felt self conscious.

These boots are the first heel I have purchased EVER...i was being Catwoman for Halloween and needed shoes.

I am probably 6'2 in them...at least...but they are beautiful and i love them.

Untitled_zps380de52b.jpg

You look DAMN HOT in them too, I bet!!
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    I would be fine with it. I'm also 6'0 but I would feel fine with a woman who is taller than me, as long as she doesn't over do it and have like platforms.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Less talk more pictures . . . okay, fine, "please"
  • dalo518
    dalo518 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1" and when I loose 75 lbs will wear them again. I always wore the 2" platform and 4" heel when I was single. (long time ago) I loved the looks when I walked into a room at 6'5". I have long legs 36" inseam so my nick name was "high pockets"!!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I dated a girl who was my height. She had the issue wearing heels. I encouraged her to wear them more often.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    If you want to wear heels, wear em, but I personally much prefer women in flats. Tall women don't need them and I just don't get the concept that heels look better.A short heel is fine, but stillettos and high heels just don't look comfortable to these eyes. In fact, they look like murder on your feet if you ask me. Hammertoes anyone? Birkenstocks for the win!

Plus, if a guy is looking that much as your feet, you may have a bigger problem than being taller than your date if you know what I mean.

Nothing wrong with a foot fetish....it usually comes with regular foot rubs :laugh:
  • cOOkieLpX
    cOOkieLpX Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My husband is already 2 inches shorter then me so when I wear heels he ends up being 5-8 inches shorter.... tell u what/??? He DOESN'T care!!! He will hold my hand and do all the same things any other husband would do. He makes me feel pretty no matter my height....plus he totally understand that some flat shoes are just not sexy with some dresses!!! Do what feels right to you, but never adjust for those vertically challenged!!
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    As a guy on the tall side (I am 6'3"ish), I say bring on the heels!