Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    If the woman is very tall it looks funny to me when the heels are 3 or 4 inches, like she is on stilts, the same as it does when short guys are wearing high shoes.

Also, some of the ladies in my office wear heels and all I hear is clomp clomp clomp the entire day long. I can hear them coming a mile away...cant manufacturers make high heels that dont sound like wooden shoes?
  • Tlove1111
    Tlove1111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and although I don't wear heals all that often, I love to buy them! ;) And I do still get a little self conscious in them, unless I'm in Vegas :wink:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Heels are sexy. I love how long my legs look in heels. And I am tall. 5'11.
  • Diahann_Hughes
    Diahann_Hughes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Heels always im 5.9 a dont need them but wouldnt go out without them :) x
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    No offense, but if you want to wear heels, wear heels. Who gives a f*^k what guys think about heels...do you really want to be with someone who cares about petty stuff like that? You should be more concerned about whether his values are the same as yours...
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Just curious....
    I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me.
    Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???
    It is my lifelong observation that it is women who insist that the man be taller, not the other way around. Wear high heels if you like them.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be opposed to dating someone either close to my height or taller. Someone an inch or two shorter is going to be taller than me in heels.

I try to leave at least 3 inches in height between my height and the height of my prospective date. That way, she has a wider range of shoes she can wear.

Women generally prefer their man to be taller, so I am giving women what they want.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Guys who get insecure about girls who are taller aren't swinging anything worth your time anyway. I say bring em all on, any height need apply!
  • Hmmcglothl
    Hmmcglothl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I LOVE wearing heels. Definitely get more attention when I do. My bf is 6'3" so it doesn't matter. I have however dated a guy who was 5'4" in the past. The height difference never really bothered either of us. I've grown to love my height.
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    If he feels like it's a problem then maybe it's something he needs to work out. A woman (any height) in heels is one of the sexiest sights ever. (IMO).
  • Ashleyyyb93
    Options
    I really needed to read this!! I am 5ft 10....and the last time I wore heels out I was over 6ft tall.....taller than every single person in the pub I was drinking at (including the men)...I am very self conscious but after reading this, I think I feel a bit better :) Thank-youuuu!! <3 x x
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    As a non-heel wearing 5ft 6.5 girl....how does one start? I know that sounds dumb...but wouldn't mind trying em out at one point. Since I'm a engine oil under the nails type of girl.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Guys who get insecure about girls who are taller aren't swinging anything worth your time anyway. I say bring em all on, any height need apply!

This. A confident man could care less if you are taller. If he likes YOU, your height is insignificant.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same height as my boyfriend and this was a problem for us. I love heels but wish he was taller, yet he likes tall girls and he likes me in heels. I guess it's a compromise thing.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 1" usually date women shorter than me, but tall women are just fine.. and... I LOVE high Heels. So wear em :heart: I'ev even gone shopping for them with an ex of mine, did I say I love heels? :laugh: !
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I really needed to read this!! I am 5ft 10....and the last time I wore heels out I was over 6ft tall.....taller than every single person in the pub I was drinking at (including the men)...I am very self conscious but after reading this, I think I feel a bit better :) Thank-youuuu!! <3 x x

I'm 6'1" so anytime you need a date taller than you in heels.....
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My SO is 5'8" and I am 6' she wears heels around me all the time and I think it's sexy.
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    I'm 6' so I dont get to wear heels all that often but when I do it feels great! With my high heels or boots I'm at 6'4" so heads turn when I walk into a room. If your man has issues with it, screw em! Its all about YOU and how YOU feel. Or just screw em, in the sack height doesnt make a difference. :)
  • jenniferarnold619
    Options
    As everyone else pretty much established, wear them with confidence and no one is going to question you.

I used to be self conscious about anything that would draw attention to me. I am average height but I am blessed with a big frame (not fat truly) so I naturally look taller than I am. Plus I have a real sense of presence in most rooms. Regardless, in most of my heels, I am an easy 5' 10". Granted I am still single so take my advice as you want, but one day it clicked in my brain that if you want to wear it (with in reason) then there's no better time than now. I shouldn't wear things to accomodate people who are not in my life (referring to the men I am trying to catch ;)) And for those in my life, if they can't like me when I am tall, then I don't want them to like me when I am short.

I think all of this hit me after my petite friend's boyfriend forbade her from wearing heels. It was a glorious day when she broke up with Lane because Shopping with her got a lot more fun! ;) For all you tall women, rock your heels and forget about the rest. Most short women want to be you and the sexy confident men want to be with you.
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 and have dated both short and tall guys. Short guy loved me in heels and I towered over him, but I have to admit I love going out with tall men... so I can wear really high heels and still be shorter than him. Just my thing.