My wife is at it again

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    why is she serving you dinner for breakfast? backwards logic?

Yes! I'm hoping for waffles for dinner. Lot's of whipped cream and syrup too.

Eat the waffles and reserve the whipped cream and syrup for when you thank her.

Isn't the best way to thank her to eat the whipped cream and syrup on the waffles? I mean if she went through all that trouble preparing the waffles.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Isn't the best way to thank her to eat the whipped cream and syrup on the waffles? I mean if she went through all that trouble preparing the waffles.

Yes, yes . . . you're right . . . waffles should always be slowly and thoroughly enjoyed and given their due respect . . . I mean a good waffle takes time to prepare.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Eat it. Then have sex with her.

make sure you don't mix those two up..

wait-a-minute... OO, on second thought, switch them up!!!
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    While that might not be a good breakfast, you need something more than dry toast lol!
    Grab some fruit and some toast (doesn't even have to be dry), add an egg! Granola, peanut utter, green tea, carrots. There's lots of choices and you ccan make a pretty big breakfast from it. Not even that hard you could make it yourself! :laugh:
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Your a grown man, make your own breakfast. I make all my own meals.
  • samlankford
    Options
    hell breakfast with my boyfriend last week he diced up some leftover london broil, tomatoe, avocado to mix into eggs...(topped with mexican blend cheese!!) along with buttered toast! was very very good!!
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Now I am just sad thinking about my oatmeal and yogurt.

You are a lucky man!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options

Yes, yes . . . you're right . . . waffles should always be slowly and thoroughly enjoyed and given their due respect . . . I mean a good waffle takes time to prepare.

While I agree with you that waffles are something that can be done slowly and enjoyed for all it's worth, never deny yourself the fast waffle when you have the chance.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I am so sick and tired of all these threads about spouses who somehow control what you eat, how you feel about yourself, your thinking etc etc. and now we have a man who can't even cook for himself. Honestly you need to man up, take responsibility for your own happiness, and for your own health. Grow a pair for goodness sakes! And not only that, anyone who thinks steak and advocado is bad for you is just odd. Yeah actually I think you are odd and I'm tired of this argument. Carry on!!!

Must be the lack of meat that's making you so testy.

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!.......I mean ... Resent!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Eat it. Then have sex with her.

make sure you don't mix those two up..

wait-a-minute... OO, on second thought, switch them up!!!

Or combine them, like a true pimp.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with that breakfast.
  • mfdl1
    mfdl1 Posts: 24
    Options
    make your own then,if your that fussy.
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Will you adopt me? *pitiful starving orphan face*
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Send her to me, I'll eat all the meals...
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    This thread lol. Sabotage!!!
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Last night's lovin must have been pretty freakin amazing.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    she must have an enormous life insurance policy out on you...just saying.

:wink:
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey wait, where's the bacon?

Well, perhaps, she's holding out and only serving that up to someone else who actually appreciates the effort????

Food for thought.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I am so sick and tired of all these threads about spouses who somehow control what you eat, how you feel about yourself, your thinking etc etc. and now we have a man who can't even cook for himself. Honestly you need to man up, take responsibility for your own happiness, and for your own health. Grow a pair for goodness sakes! And not only that, anyone who thinks steak and advocado is bad for you is just odd. Yeah actually I think you are odd and I'm tired of this argument. Carry on!!!

He was being facetious for Christ's sake
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    While that might not be a good breakfast, you need something more than dry toast lol!
    Grab some fruit and some toast (doesn't even have to be dry), add an egg! Granola, peanut utter, green tea, carrots. There's lots of choices and you ccan make a pretty big breakfast from it. Not even that hard you could make it yourself! :laugh:

That'd be, like, 90000 calories!

And I completely disagree. That is the breakfast of champions up there. CHAMPIONS!