Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Replies

• Would love for you to add me. I've recently lost 45 pounds in a weight loss challenge and am trying to tone now. :)
  • maluttrell
    maluttrell Posts: 29 Member
    Also a 1200 calorie girl...started first week of December and am down 21 pounds...slow and steady but its working.
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    I'm about 1400 cal gal but I'm still BFing 3 times per day - so it works out to about 1200 net.

Day 13 - 8lbs lost.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    I'm no gal but i'm right around 1200 if you wanna add me...

:)
  • I'm a 1200 calorie gal! It's so hard not to go over 1200! I'm always looking for low-cal but tasty meal ideas. Please add me and share some ideas :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    I'm no gal but i'm right around 1200 if you wanna add me...

:)

Seriously? That's not healthy :noway:
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    I try my best to stay at 1200 calories...although it's difficult to stay in there during this time of year. Would love input from others...!!! Thanks!!!
  • 1200 here :) I usually don't even eat that many! Everyone feel free to add me!! I love friends!!! :)
  • I've been trying to stick to 1200 calories. I always go over but I usually burn it off. I need help seeing what someone in this range eats since it's becoming difficult to stick to it. I feel limited but this is what myfitness suggested. Add me if you can help :)
  • New 1200 calorie lady here!!
    Can I just say that until I started myfitnesspal I had no clue how many empty calories I was blowing through?! I mean serious, a ton!

Please feel free to add me. I too would like to build a support group to help keep me accountable and keep me on track!
  • Cindywill1
    Cindywill1 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    I'm in!
  • I also only eat 1200 calories a day. Sometimes its hard for me to eat them all, but that's because I get so busy during the day that I forget to eat. You can't add me too. I need more friends here as well.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    I am not new, but i am at 1200 calories - feel free to add me if you like!
  • I just started this and am at the 1200 goal too. Very excited to see how well it works! But like anything, you get out what you put in. I see it more like behavior modification, not a diet...and in it for the long haul!
  • kinz70
    kinz70 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I just started MFP, so far I am enjoying it alot. I am at the 1200 goal as well. I am doing good. I am I would love to have a buddy to keep motivated and have fun at the same time.
  • Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    1200 cal girl here!! =) Newly active here, could use some help myself! I leave my diary open, feel free to add me...
  • Hi I also just started, and need lots of motivation. So far so good have lost 5 lbs, but need friends for encouragment. Please feel free to add me if youd like. GOOD LUCK!!
  • Cindywill1
    Cindywill1 Posts: 8 Member
    I know what you mean!!! Today at lunch my husband commented that I didn't get my normal food, and my reply: That's because I would eat all my calories at one meal! or more! Crazy! But now that I'm watching total calories, I feel better and so far I'm having good results! Let's all stick it out and reach our health/weight goals!!!
  • 1200 for me too .Lost 30 , slipped back a bit , ( curse you cookie dough) haha back full force! Would love to reboot and add some friends. :)