Options
    You look ah-mazing. Totally inspiring.
  • king8747
    king8747 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Freaking AWESOME & Inspiring!! You Rock, Thanks so Much
  • Jwithrow4
    Options
    What an amazing story! That is the kind of success we should all be looking for, not just a number.
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WOW - just WOW :drinker:
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    By far the best Success Story I have read on here! Way to go! You are funny and skinny too!!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I am so happy for your amazing success! Your dedication truly paid off :)
  • Kureiton84
    Kureiton84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm bookmarking your post.

I've started my efforts over a year ago at just a pound lighter than you did. I lost the first 50 lbs in only a couple months, and got lazy and stagnant since. I'm back to give it another push, and your post is just what I needed. Seeing what you were to what you have become gives me great hopes for what I can become.

Thank you for an inspirational story!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    That is simply amazing! Great job!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    So glad I took the time to read...great story. And great job! Looks like the wife is finding success, too. Totes inspired!
  • TxLdy3
    TxLdy3 Posts: 31
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! YOu are such an inspiration & Thank You for sharing your story
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow.....not only for the weight loss, but for the insight and for the encouragement.! Thanks for sharing your story (I almost said journey lol)
  • expoduck
    Options
    Awesome work, dude. Seriously inspirational.

Also, awesome moustache. Makes me wish I could grow one without joining a circus. :D
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    For one, you're hilarious! Thanks for the laughs while telling your AWESOME story and GREAT advice! You're doing an excellent job, and good luck to you on the rest of your .... life! =)
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    hands down, one of the BEST success stories I've seen on here. you are doing great and actually inspire me!
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OK..I just read your story 2 more times.AH.MAZE.ING
    This world needs more people like you. Your realistic on your view in life and where you want to be, and this is a lifestyle change that doesnt end.

I used to love reading all the womens success stories, something I can relate too. But, your story has changed that. Your achievments and where you have come is so much more inspirational than you can imagine!!

Your sir are all that and a bag of chips!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • QueenChavon
    Options
    That was great!!
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Love it! great pictures great inspiration!
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You sir, are a badass! Awesome journey and awesome stache! A serious congratulatory high five to you on all your success and a good ole bear hug for, well, just because everyone needs a good hug, plus hugs are sorta my thang. Thank you for posting your story and I wish you all the best in the future, keep kickin butt! :)
  • tinabuggy
    Options
    What an accomplishment. How is your wife doing with her weight loss?
  • awal2069
    awal2069 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What an awesome, truly amazing feat. Holy Crap I would have an entire cookie cake after that!!
    Seriously what you have accomplished is F-ing Amazing!
    Congrats (and p.s. your wife looks amazing too - good for her as well)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!