what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options
Just wondering. I would like to lose 33 pounds and be able to wear my size 11 shorts comfortably. What are your goals? Do you need more support to reach them?

Replies

• SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I would like to get to 140lbs more or less. I'm at 160 right now.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Be able to buy a bikini by my birthday in June :)
  • chinasaurus86
    Options
    i want to just lose enough weight by the summer that i can go buy new swimsuits and feel comfortable in them :) i would like to lose 30 by then, but we will see!
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    By Summer time (beginning of June), I want to lose 20 pounds. I still have 90 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight, so I don't think that's unreasonable. I'm trying to take it one small step at a time, otherwise I get overwhelmed.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    By summer I want to be at around 21% body fat...the last I checked I was at 26% body fat. I want my abs to be somewhat visible. I just want to feel super comfortable in my bikini this year! I'm 5'4" and 135lbs right now. I hope to lose another 5 lbs, but I'm mostly focused on my measurements, and photo progress.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i want to be in my 130s, i want to wear belly tops all the time. i am turning 27 this year and know that soon i will be considered "too old" to roll like that
  • SmileAndLift
    Options
    Those are all great goals and pretty reasonable . We can do this(:
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really thought past the end of this month but if I can continue to lose at the rate I am now I could lose 18-20 lbs by then. That would totally rock!
  • missyleep
    missyleep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wanna hit goal by summer!! If possible :) or just 20 lbs..

A nice swimsuit would be great, doesn't have to be a bikini tho!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    As far as aesthetics, maybe lose a bit of fat. Definitely beef up some butt muscles. Not sure if this is possible for me, given some foot problems. If I can't do those things, I want to at least swim a few times a week.

But it would be really great to just walk without having to limp at random intervals.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose about 20 lbs and fit into a size 8 and be able to run a 5K and increase my lifting load ^_^
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    and of course lower my BF%
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    would be nice to make it down to 250, but it is not coming off the way I would like.:sad:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I would kill to be at my goal weight, 140lbs by Summer! I really need to make it happen. We all can do this. Eat Healthy. Train Dirty. Positive Mindset. That's all it takes! :D
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    wear a skirt above the knee without tights or leggings. I think my legs are too fat to pull off without and im not confident enough anyway. Hopefully by June Il be able to wear a skirt and vest top and not be too shy to go out in it
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    General consensus seems to be that summer starts June 1 (we don't put a date like that on it in the UK - the amount of rain just changes a bit and 'proper' summer lasts about 2 weeks in August!). Saying that, by then I'd like to have met my goal of 150, as it's my friend's hen do that night, and there's bound to be some kind of fancy dress code. And for a hen do, fancy dress means as revealing as possible. Definitely not up for that at the moment!
  • sciamachy
    Options
    I would like to be able to run 5K without stopping, preferably for a charity like MIND. I ran my first ever 5K yesterday - did it in intervals and finished in 35 minutes, so would like to get it under 30 minutes at a consistent pace.

I would like to be more toned on my stomach and thighs.

I would like to have the confidence to wear a swimsuit in public! (Ha ha ... might take a while, that! :P)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    More definition in my legs, especially thighs.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Size 34inch waist. Thats all.

If i build muscle that's a bonus, but i just want to look the same as the store mannequins when i see an outfit i really like.
  • Floridakidd407
    Options
    I'm trying to reach my wieght loss goal by July August or September which is 60-65lbs