what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    by summer i want to look almost as strong as I feel
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    As I'm from Australia and you Americans have your Summer around the same time as my birthday, I am aiming to lose 22 pounds
  • jocelinemmuise
    Options
    i would like to be able to wear my size 7 pants so i would need to loose 20 pounds.... I find the more support we have the better.... Add me if you like!!!! :) good luck everyone.....
  • tinethebean2
    tinethebean2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to have a half decent stomach by the summer so I can stick my fingers up at the people who told me to just get a tummy tuck but really appreciate support to stay on track so anyone feel free to add me
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i wanna hit finish goal by my hols july!:love: or size 14 skinny jeans i have stashed in the wardrobe :drinker: or even better size 12 skinnys i have bought in the jan sales!(i might be hopeing there!) :sad:
    thats about 25lb ish
  • amybabs92
    Options
    My goal is for my thighs not to wobble everytime I move! haha :laugh: :blushing:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    For my thighs not to wobble everytime I move! haha :laugh: :blushing:

get walking or running then that will sort that out honey x :wink:
  • sarah_gwen
    sarah_gwen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the 120s by summertime (I am currently 148 and 5'4"). I also want to tone up my butt, stomach, and arms.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I want to lose my last 12lbs, improve my belly (get rid of that mummy tummy!), and tone up my arms and upper thighs.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    By July I'd like to be half way to my goal weight of 150lbs, so i'd like to have lost 45lbs.
    8 down - 37 to go!
    :happy:
  • sandip69
    Options
    I would like to be in a state where i'm not embarrassed to wander around the beach without a shirt on this summer.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    a tight tummy :P 110-115lbs.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    By July I'd like to be half way to my goal weight of 150lbs, so i'd like to have lost 45lbs.
    8 down - 37 to go!
    :happy:
    Oops. Just done the maths...
    That's to have lost 47.5lbs and only another 39.5lbs to go!
    :embarassed:
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Exactly the same as you. I have 33 pounds to loose too! I just wanna feel comfortable in clothes that look good. Wanna not be the fattest person at a BBQ ;)
  • Helenal91
    Options
    For me summer would mean my holiday in the middle of August. I would like to have met my goal by then, and look good in a bikini and wear uk size 12 clothing.

I would also like to have completed the 30ds and c25k.

I think I am being very optimistic though
  • bubbanene
    bubbanene Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    no man boob jiggle on my motorcycle
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    To get down to 185 by June 18th, which would make it a total loss of 60 lbs in one year.
  • JessTheApple
    Options
    I am hopefully trying to be in the 150's by Summer, plan to lose 20 during Spring, and if I can hopefully lose some during the Summer,
    I am so ready to drop 20.

I'm giving myself 4 months and 10 days to drop 20, it's very reasonable, but if I can't, then I'll just have to try harder.. :)

If I drop 20 pounds, I will be.. 154.4 pounds.. :love:
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 133 by summer-- about 16 pounds to go. I want to swimsuit shop in June and feel great about it!
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 20-30 pounds by June!