what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I want to reach 199 by july 14th. My 34th birthday:)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I just want to have nice enough legs (in my opinion) to be able to wear shorts and be comfortable. My friend is giving me a pair of her shorts that no longer fit her (too big for her, she and I have been losing weight together) that are a size 12 or 14 that I hope to fit into.

Also, I was planning on losing around 18 lbs (my progress has been about 3.14 lbs/ month) but I haven't lost anything since October, so I don't know how that will go. But I'm not as worried about that as I am how I look.
  • gatsby018
    gatsby018 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to reach 199 by july 14th. My 34th birthday:)

My 34th birthday is June 15 and I want to be under 200. On a side note, my son will turn 11 on July 14 :smile:
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To be halfway to my GW by my birthday in mid June. So that means I have 30lbs to lose and I'll be able to fit into these 2 pair of shorts that I haven't been able to get into since 2003..
  • amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 40lbs. by my parent wedding renewals on june 22. That would put me under the 300! And then another 40 by my birthday sept 5th. and then the last 40 by my wedding Nov 1st. We'll see!!!!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I hoping to be in a size 6 or almost in a size 6, right now I am a size 10 which are starting get loose now. :bigsmile:
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would love to hit my goal weight by summer, only 17lbs to go, so I know I can do it. Just need to stick with it!
  • mdawson86
    mdawson86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tend to ignore pounds. I want a flat stomach, size 9 jeans and look hot in a bikini this summer.
  • stitchincrazy
    stitchincrazy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just want to be happy in my own skin. I would like to be comfortably back into a 14. It's more about feeling good, both physically and mentally.
  • MissLexiS
    MissLexiS Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 387 right now i would like to have lost 35 pounds by July...
  • trumpeteramu
    trumpeteramu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    be able to wear a smaller swimming suit (maybe even a bikini)!!!
  • tmstaab1218
    Options
    I want to be 180 by June for my trip to Vegas. Also want to be in good enough shape to do a 1/2 day kayak trip in vegas.:smile:
  • ashdani1213
    Options
    I would love to be around 150lbs. Buy anew bikini that I look good in and look great in summer dresses
  • PinkRhythm428
    PinkRhythm428 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    By summer, I would like to have found workouts that do not make my headaches worse. It will probably result in preventive medicine more than anything, but I want to start exercising again.
  • delor44
    Options
    I'd like to be much more toned and defined; 140 by June; to look good in summer clothes short summery dresses and bathing suits; to still be smoke free. :flowerforyou:
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at my goal weight of 140 by the end of August, so 62 pounds to lose.
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    By July I would like to be close to my goal weight which is about another 30lb off.
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off this roller coaster for a while now. But I have several goals.

1. I want to kick my mindless eating habit. Sometimes I snack really bad after dinner, I just eat whatever I can find. Spoonfuls of peanut butter, chocolate, leftovers. I know it will take time, but that is my goal for Lent is to start thinking about what I eat. Is it healthy, and am I hungry? Or am I just eating emotionally or for something to do?

2. I want to be 20-25 pounds lighter but June.
    3. My end goal by the end of the year is to be 45-50 pounds lighter.

I am motivated right now, but I will need support because I always tend to fall of the wagon sometimes.
  • SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have to goals, however reaching either of them would be amazing:
    1. Buy and feel comfortable in a new swimsuit. (Bikini would be amazing, but I think that may be pushing it right now)
    2. Reach my ultimate goal weight by June. I have about 12 pounds left to go. Totally doable, but I've heard that last 10-20 pounds are usually the most difficult to lose.

Best of luck with all your goals!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'd like to reach my goal weight of 130lbs (by my 37th birthday on 24th July) , but I'd even be happy with 135lbs. And I want to improve the look of my arms! :smile: