Replies

• zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Die

edit: damn, it's been said already :(
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    Put fire coral down my swim-trunks because it was so pretty and I wanted to keep it and didn't have pockets.

Seriously? Hope u had ur kids by that time... :ohwell:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Die.
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    get paint on your hands because you thought the "wet paint" sign didn't apply to you.
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    Fall through a glass door (as a kid) and get your butt scarred. I've never leaned against one since. :embarassed:
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    tested my mother when she threatened to wash my mouth out with soap. Lava soap does NOT taste good...

For the record - those fancy strawberry shaped soaps - don't taste like strawberry...
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Get runover by a car.

My sister got run over. My brother got run over and I had my foot run over. So I now believe all people will get runover (in some way) at least ONCE by a car!

my husband somehow broke into a school bus when he was 9 and somehow started it, ran out cuz he was scared, and the bus ran him over, he was in the hospital with a broken leg...go figure lol
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Bit an oatmeal soap bar to see if there was really oats and how it tasted like. Never did it the 2nd time around, YUCK! :sick:

:laugh: EWW! I definitely bit my blue Slurpee chap stick before in gym class and my friend saw me. She still cracks up about it to this day (about 15 years later!) It smelled SOOOO GOOD! Definitely didn't taste that way.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Shat themselves.
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Chewing gum when I went to sleep woke up in the middle of the night and used a razor to get it out of my hair where it was stuck. Family laughed because only half my head was shaved. Never ate gum again.
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Itched or picked your nose after chopping some serious Chillis!

I tried everything to stop the burn, sudocrem up my nose, yoghurt, wads of wet tissue paper... :noway:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Women: Falling into the toilet when the man in the house leaves the lid up.

I wish this was only once!!!!