Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    i drank two beers at an irish pub and didnt feel bad. that sounds right to me!
  • rowfulls
    Options
    Today I swam 1.2ks, biked to work 8.1kms then DIDN'T give into temptation to ask husband to pick me up...and BIKED home buggered and all the last 8.1ks after work! and its only day 2 :D

better living everyone!
  • manasicaje
    Options
    Finished my jog... despite an overwhelming desire to end it early!
  • roxgrl
    roxgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Donated my girl scout cookies to Operation Cookie Drop for our troops. :smile:

Oh yeah, and worked my legs to jello on the treadmill......
  • Mysticdi
    Mysticdi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Exercised...every day....a must!
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Ate most of my calories early today, so when my brother asked me if I wanted to join him for dinner, I went along, even though I wasn't planning on eating...and I didn't.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Today I did not stab my letter opener into the base of my office-mate's skull. :flowerforyou:
  • tinassofit
    Options
    :yawn: Does getting out of bed count?!

LOL!!! It does... good effort
  • spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't work out like i usually due because I donated Platelet today.
  • Jlbland123
    Jlbland123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Completed my very first day of clean eating & did Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism till I was super sweaty ( about 40 minutes) Didn't feel like doing either, but I did anyway!! :)
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    Options
    1. Tracked my food intake for the entire day.
    2. Stayed positive and focused on what I ate
    3. Got a surprise delivery for CPK but didn't pig out
    4. Day dreamed about how gorgeous I'll look once I lose my 50!!
  • Minu135
    Options
    30 Day Shred, Level 1, Day 2 ... at 4:45am (only time when the babies are asleep)!
  • nezsorou
    Options
    Jogged/walked briskly on the treadmill for 30 minutes, despite not really feeling up to it (everything is sore from yesterday).

And instead of giving into my self-deprecation, and ridiculing myself for thinking I'm unattractive ... I instead just said ... I do not think I'm attractive .... because I am not attracted to women. :-P Helped me a lot, anyway.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I was under by roughly 200 calories yesterday, and because I'm trying to be consistent with my weekly calorie intake, I managed to eat over by roughly 200 calories today. I'm slowly overcoming that fear of "eating too much" and am learning to adequately fuel my body!
  • jhargrove1
    Options
    I avoided caffeinated drinks and exercised even though me feet hurt.
  • star_sprite
    star_sprite Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I logged my first day in my food diary and it felt great to be more mindful of what I am actually eating.
  • msopher
    Options
    Follow up... I went running today, outside, because yoga's not enough... and didn't eat perfect, but I did eat better... I wrote everything down... And I'm reporting back on this thread. Tomorrow will be better still.
    1. Respect my body by resting my injured shoulder and consequently, giving up on the 21-day challenge at my yoga studio. I haven't missed a day in two weeks, and with one week to go (they have prizes,) my shoulder *could have* but really *should not have* kept going.

2. Forgave myself for a weekend of indulgent eating with friends from out of town.

3. Drank lots of water / hot tea all weekend instead of alcohol.

4. Set the intention, and my alarm clock, to get back on the path of hyper discipline in the morning.

5. Looked up this thread and decided to comment: I promise that tomorrow night, I'll post again and be accountable for making tomorrow a healthier day.
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Got my booty to the gym. Didn't yell at my kids, one of whom is impersonating an idiot. Cooked a great, healthy dinner. Did laundry for the idiot-impersonating kid. Showed up for a friend who needed me.

Yeah, today was a good day. Thanks for the reminder!!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I ate two desserts.

Hard to go wrong with that. ^_^
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    renewed my yoga menbership....boy,am I gonna sleep like a baby tonight :wink: