Everything.

Replies

• mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • StrawberryThief
    Options
    Is this because people disagreed with your other post?
  • FightTheFrump
    FightTheFrump Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have those moments too. But don't give up. Keep pushing forward. Your efforts will pay off. Give it your personal best! :)
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

Ding ding!
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Good Luck:)
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    is this an emotion-based appeal to get someone to 'come to your rescue' while you provide no information whatsoever?

Seems rather manipulative to me.

I don't quit when I get tired/frustrated/bored/etc. Those are to be expected. I quit when I am done.

Good luck to all!
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Numbers may not move as fast as I want them to sometimes but for the time it takes to log my food exercise, the knowledge that I gain from making better choices sure is worth it when I feel better and have more energy! Good luck to you!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Had one of those days last week. Only alternative is suicide. Not something I'm willing to do.

You don't really quit. You don't even really stop trying. You just go on, day by day, because there's nothing else to do. Breathing, talking, eating, all that stuff - it gets done whether or not you want to do it.

That's not quitting. That's just a bad day. You'll be alright.
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    is this an emotion-based appeal to get someone to 'come to your rescue' while you provide no information whatsoever?

^^^ BOOM!
    I don't quit when I get tired/frustrated/bored/etc. Those are to be expected. I quit when I am done.
    ^^^This!!!

Love this entire reply!
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

Ooooo - is this a flounce?
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    ok
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Don't...
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    it's already one of those days for me, too.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Yep.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I'm lost...

I came into this thread thinking I was going to read that the OP had quit smoking, eating junk food, drinking diet soda, or something positive.

I'm not sure where she's going with this, but "everything" sounds a little all inclusive, yet murky.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I've had a hard week.....family members in critical aneurym life threatening surgery among other things and I read something that comforted me and I tried to share that on a thread on here -- rather than reading, deciding it's not for you and moving on - some folks felt the need to make unnecessary comments.

I get we all have our opinions - on every topic -- but you can respond or not respond. Even when I disagree, I try to be kind. Sometimes, you need to think about the poster and where they may be. It's just been a really heartwrenching few weeks and I could have used some friendly comments - or none at all - as opposed to some that I received.

I don't need to be 'rescued"....and I'm not manipulative. I'm just a person trying to provide something comforting to those who may be receptive to that - at a time I needed comfort as well.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Quitting isn't allowed.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I missed the other thread. Can someone fill me in?
  • StrawberryThief
    Options
    I missed the other thread. Can someone fill me in?

OP made a post about how God made us the way we are and that's great etc.
    Some people disagreed, some people agreed. One person was maybe a bit rude, but most weren't. I disagreed but was perfectly polite, and a few people really liked the post.

If that's enough to make someone quit, maybe they never really started to begin with. Seems a bit flimsy.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I suggest you read your own post/thread and find motivation from there.
    ...Realize today, God didn’t make anyone inferior. He didn’t make any person second class. No, you are a masterpiece! You are fully loaded and totally equipped for the race that’s been designed for you!
    Don't let the trolls win.