what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'd like my body to give up on removing fat from my arms and legs already, and get started on my gut.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    15 percent body fat .
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    finish my marathon and see how quickly I can eat a dozen krispy kreme donuts
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    15-18% BF, and /or "4 pack" .
  • mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :) 40lbs before my 26th bday in June. Woot! Woot!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh at most 130 pounds (so lose about 30 pounds). I want to have a relatively flat stomach and legs that are much less flabby than mine are now, so I can buy some new bikinis and look amazing. I haven't been able to confidently wear a bikini in three years and I am convinced that this year WILL be my year!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have lost 25-30 (more) pounds by then!
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 20 pounds im 128 right now
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I want to lose enough by summer that I look good in my cycling shorts. Maybe 15 more pounds by the beginning of June should do it.
  • hefwife
    Options
    To lose 15 lbs and be able to run a couple miles without feeling like I need an epidural for the next week!
  • AleshaT87
    Options
    I would love to be 30 lbs lighter!!! I mos def need support and Motivation!!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm 164 now, I would like to be 140 by summer :)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    10 % body fat for beach season!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have a size 10 denium shorts that I prolly need to lose about 15lbs to wear and I'd like to be able to buy a really cute dress for my neice's wedding this May. I'd like to be in a swimsuit w/o embarrassment by end of summer too
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    More definition in my legs, especially thighs.

Same here. My thighs look horrible at the moment!
    I also want to cut down on my body fat, so that I can actually see something under my flabby stomach, even if it's just a little. :tongue:
  • SydneyBurden
    SydneyBurden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i would like to weigh 142 pounds or maybe 140 (to make it even) but at 142 that would be a pound of week and i would no longer be considered overweigh by BMI!!!! June here I come!!!

Remember guys!! Summer bodies are earned in the winter so keep tracking those calories, eating real food, and doing those cardio sessions. Slow and steady wins the race!! <3
  • SylarsMom
    SylarsMom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to reach my goal weight of 125. I want to go to the pool with my 1 year old and not worry about anything but his first swimming experiences.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I want to reach my goal weight by the 18th of May....my one year anniversary here on MFP. That's 15 more pounds. I am not sure I will make it but that's the plan.
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to look awesome in my new bikini I just got
  • carissaharmon
    Options
    My goal is to get the bathing suit I have been staring at for the past 2 years... Weight doesn't matter much because of how quickly I build muscle... but I want to fit into that bathing suit and not look like a beached whale.. (this would be the first time wearing a bathing suit in 8 years)