Another 1lb gone for me
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    2 lbs gone! Now a total of 30! :)
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I also like to weigh in on Fridays.To day is my fourth week of weighing in and I lost another 2 lbs. for a grand total of 8 lbs. on my weight lose journey.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on Friday. That way I have Sunday through Thursday to work. I have a wedding in June, so I'm hoping to lose 16lbs by then. It weighed in today and gained 166. , but I have hard a really hard week, and not much working out. So I'm thinking that's why. Next week I will be back on track.
  • jolenelf
    jolenelf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Rough week this week with a 1 lb gain. Oh well, I think I did mostly everything right with some small level of indulging for my birthday last weekend. I will keep moving forward, hopefully next week will look better! :)
  • Winks0118
    Options
    I lost 2.2 pounds since last Friday, that puts me at just under 205 pounds. I haven't been this weight in over 8 years! Getting down to my goal weight of 195 pounds is looking plausible now.
  • Mommamaddy
    Mommamaddy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I am planning to also weight in on Friday Mornings.. I was up a few onzes this morning but I haven't been getting all my water into me..
    Back on Track for a Healthy productive week!!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm a Girl Friday (ok ... Old Girl Friday)
    So far I've lost 12lbs! (8, 2.5, 1.5)
  • EdBugsMom
    EdBugsMom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigher too. Down 1.5 lbs this week. I weigh in first thing in the morning after my shower, before breakfast and coffee.

I like weighing in myself on Fridays becasue it makes me be good all week at work and inspires me to go to the gym all week because I know the weigh-in is coming on Friday. Then when I have a loss on Friday, it usually makes me "behave" over the weekend because I don't want to reverse the hard work I did.
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Another 1.4 pounds gone for me! Down 20 since May and 13.6 since starting MFP in August. =)
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down to 187lbs! Lost another 2lbs! Gotta keep it going over the weekend.
  • befit68
    befit68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone on the loss!

I've been ill (and stressed) this week, so wasn't too surprised with a small gain (1lb) - but still disappointing!

Hang in there Brother! Just stay on that path you've started for yourself. I look forward to the day when we see your
    Goal weight pics.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Lost 1.2 pounds this week, total of 57.8 lbs lost so far.

Sitting at 205.2 this morning on the scale, I figure I will be in Onederland sometime in March!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    2 lbs down....32 so far! YAY!
  • skidoo1122
    Options
    Happy Friday. I had a great week. Down 6 pounds. Have a great Friday and good luck this week.
  • mimiyo1980
    mimiyo1980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    0.4lb this week! After 3 weeks of nothing and having to increase calories - i'm taking that as a victory :0)
  • juvinurse
    juvinurse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a Friday morning weigh-in. I have been working on a healthier me for two months and I have lost 18 pounds. I like the fact that I don't have to get dressed and drive somewhere to weigh in. This site holds me accountable and that is what I need. Good luck on the next few pounds!!
  • Mommamaddy
    Mommamaddy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have lost 0.5 this week. Which a loss is a loss... I will take it and be happy! Getting a bit harder to come off now that I am only 7 pounds away from Goal ...
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    loss of 1.6 this week:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!