My entire town is sabotaging me!!

Options

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I would worry about being considered an integral tool of a mass murder. Afterall, you work for the golden arches, and their "food" made of "real beef" is obviously poisoning and ultimately killing the 1000s of people gleefully gnoshing on the grub each day.

You are an accomplice to murder my dear....get out and erase any shred of evidence that you ever worked there before the customers' zombie corpses return for their revenge....you are clearly the only one in the establishment wtih a brain worth hungering for.

OMG - she's RIGHT! YOU NEED TO LAWYER UP!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    McDonalds shouldnt even be allowed to be classified as food. Just because something is techinically edible doesnt me it is worth consuming. Flowers and insects are edible but you dont see me eating those.

YEAH, THIS!!!!

Wait, what?

I've actually eaten both. Not bad. I especially like tigerlily petals. Nom nom nom.
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    If you have a problem with the food that you are serving maybe you should find a new job? I hate McDonalds, but it is very unprofessional that you are pushing your beliefs onto the very customers that pay your salary. Yes, they are idiots for eating the garbage, but it's not really your place to tell them that. They will figure out their wrongdoing when they have diabetes and are paying for insulin.

Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean that everyone else has to be on a diet. I have to watch my coworkers eat fastfood every week, but I have managed to have the willpower to not indulge in their bad habits since October (go me!).
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    There's only one way to deal with sabotage:

tumblr_m0wcmbYAdD1rqfhi2o1_400_zps112efc6f.gif

That's what I was going to say^^^
    After, if anyone new comes to your town you can control what they eat because your reputation will frighten them.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    you should quit mcdonalds and go to taco bell.

Eating Taco Bell is listed as a symptom of Pica in the DSM - V

Broscience won't solve anything here.
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! Don't put those notes in the happy meals. You don't want to get fired!
  • mrspetrosian
    mrspetrosian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you have a problem with the food that you are serving maybe you should find a new job? I hate McDonalds, but it is very unprofessional that you are pushing your beliefs onto the very customers that pay your salary. Yes, they are idiots for eating the garbage, but it's not really your place to tell them that. They will figure out their wrongdoing when they have diabetes and are paying for insulin.

Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean that everyone else has to be on a diet. I have to watch my coworkers eat fastfood every week, but I have managed to have the willpower to not inulge in their bad habits since October (go me!).

I think you lost something: your sense of humor.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean that everyone else has to be on a diet. I have to watch my coworkers eat fastfood every week, but I have managed to have the willpower to not inulge in their bad habits since October (go me!).

You're fun.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I like you.

I like her, too.

I like her three

Reported for bullying.

MIght have to report me too sweet cheeks.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You're not substituting notes for the Happy Meal toys, are you? If you include the note WITH the toy, that's fine. But dammit, don't you keep my beanie baby away from me.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Of course. She may have a point. Unless you live in a small town where the only source of food or employment is McD's. In that case, go back to eating the insects and flowers. Start with the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I was horrified a member of McD's staff allowed me to order a toffee sunday and apple pie to put in it?! It should be taught in training that they ask at the drive through "are you sure you want that fatty?" I mean how rude, they paractically begged me to order it
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    There's only one way to deal with sabotage:

tumblr_m0wcmbYAdD1rqfhi2o1_400_zps112efc6f.gif

I agree. Buy some aviators.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

... now, can I get an order of death nuggets to go please????
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

VAiooxb.gif
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Okay, so here's the deal. I've made some bad life choices and now I am a manager at McDonalds.Through swallowing my rage and increasing my recreational drug use, I've been able to deal with this in general...but now, I feel it is affecting my weight loss journey!

The thing is, we serve close to 1000 customers a day. I have to watch people order death nuggets and burgers of doom all day long, and see them cram them down their fat throats. 1000 times a day. How is this fair? If I'm not eating them, nobody should be! Don't they know I'm on a zero carb diet? Yet, they still order french fries! It's like, sabotage at it's finest.

Now, I looked up "support" in the MFP dictionary and it says that support is classified by everyone doing exactly what I do and agreeing with everything I say. These people are not supporting me which equals sabotage. I've tried complaining about it to my boss and he told me to just "focus on myself and use willpower" LOL WTF....does he know nothing about losing weight??

Not only is it hard for me to see people make their own decisions about what to put in their own bodies, it is also affecting my job security. Apparently it is "unprofessional" to leave notes saying "You are slowly killing your children" into all the Happy Meal boxes....I'm just trying to help people see how right I am! God!

I can't deal with the sabotage anymore. I don't know what to do besides rage quitting my job, severing all ties to the outside world and moving into a shack in the woods.If I deactivate my account today, you know where I'll be.

This whole thing made me smile!!! Good for you for fighting through that temptation! Just keep telling yourself that it is GARBAGE, and you have come so far. This was adorably written, and I am sending you positive thoughts!

The world is a mess, and YOU just need to rule it!
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Summon the hamburgler

tumblr_m0wgvlQT821r8sntko1_400.gif

YES, THIS!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You know, thinking about it. Just being around the smell of the food all day would be incredibly motivating for me not to eat the stuff.

The food isn't sabotaging me, the customers are. You don't have to see the look of glee on their fat faces while they're cramming it in.

Neither do you. Put your head down and focus on your work, instead of staring at and judging everyone else. Yo bidness. Mind it.

ETA: I realize this was supposed to be sarcastic and funny; I just found it weak.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I like you.

I like her, too.

I like her three

Reported for bullying.

MIght have to report me too sweet cheeks.

If your cheeks were made of sweets, you'd constantly have a sticky butt when you sat down.