My entire town is sabotaging me!!

Options

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Feeding of the Trolls is strictly prohibited.

And if this is making fun of that 16 year old having family problems you should be ashamed.

I don't know what thread you are referring to. I'm just making fun of "SABOTAGE" in general.

I do feel ashamed though, just in general.....like....all the time. Does that help?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Rage quit.

Do it.

My job or MFP? OR BOTH? Stop being vague - that's sabotage!

Both. Shack in the woods=no wifi. Don't forget to burn the restaurant down on your way out, or you did it wrong.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You think people would be grateful for the motivational notes you're providing. Those sound so sweet.

Really you should probably sue McDonald's. I understand that they provide free food to employees. That's basically first degree murder if I remember my Law & Order episodes correctly.

i believe you are correct.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

And if this is making fun of that 16 year old having family problems you should be ashamed.

I don't know what thread you are referring to. I'm just making fun of "SABOTAGE" in general.

I do feel ashamed though, just in general.....like....all the time. Does that help?
    i constantly feel a mix of guilt and shame.....
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    You think people would be grateful for the motivational notes you're providing. Those sound so sweet.

Really you should probably sue McDonald's. I understand that they provide free food to employees. That's basically first degree murder if I remember my Law & Order episodes correctly.

Finally, someone understands! I've always had a feeling you were the only true, supportive person on this site.

The idea of suing came to me as well, but Mariska Hargitay won't return my calls. I feel like she's in on the sabotage.

Mariska Hargitay is in SVU...now go watch Law & Order and learn the names!

Reported for not realizing SVU is the only Law and Order worth watching.

Reported for not realizing it sucks ever since Elliot left. :sad:

Grissom was my favorite. He'd eat a bug.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I just feel out of my chair laughing. I've heard of going weak in the knees but who knew I could go weak in the butt and slip out of a chair. I'm not sure this is sabotage but if it impacts my ability to take my diet seriously I'll be back to blame you. :)
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Apparently it is "unprofessional" to leave notes saying "You are slowly killing your children" into all the Happy Meal boxes...

LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!

Pure.... freakin........greatness!!!!!!!!!!
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Read this thread solely for the people I knew would post in here taking it seriously and replying in self righteous horror. I was not disappointed. Thank you MFP community.
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about trying to save the entire town, from unhealthy eating habits.... just worry about yourself, you can't change anyone else. It's looks like you have done great already with losing weight, stay focused on your goals and take it one day at a time.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    the amount of people replying seriously to this post is giving me a sad

Smiley_Misc-SarcasmMeter_zps67ea4920.gif
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Now my cheeks hurt.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options

Finally, someone understands! I've always had a feeling you were the only true, supportive person on this site.

The idea of suing came to me as well, but Mariska Hargitay won't return my calls. I feel like she's in on the sabotage.

Reported for mixing up CSI and Law and Order ;)
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options

i constantly feel a mix of guilt and shame.....

is it generalize shame, or is it:

"It was an actual stunning sense of ‘this specific terrible thing is specifically and terribly my fault.’” ~Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

:drinker:
  • originalkazila
    Options
    If you have a problem with the food that you are serving maybe you should find a new job? I hate McDonalds, but it is very unprofessional that you are pushing your beliefs onto the very customers that pay your salary. Yes, they are idiots for eating the garbage, but it's not really your place to tell them that. They will figure out their wrongdoing when they have diabetes and are paying for insulin.

Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean that everyone else has to be on a diet. I have to watch my coworkers eat fastfood every week, but I have managed to have the willpower to not inulge in their bad habits since October (go me!).

VAiooxb.gif

I need this for the notice board at work haha
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options

Grissom is CSI, Not Law & Order...so ashamed of you right now.
  • sullus
    Options
    Don't worry about trying to save the entire town, from unhealthy eating habits.... just worry about yourself, you can't change anyone else. It's looks like you have done great already with losing weight, stay focused on your goals and take it one day at a time.

Lot took that attitude .. next thing you know, the town's destroyed, his wife is a salt lick, and he's getting date-raped by his kids. Nooooo, one must worry about MUCH more than themselves.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Thank you. I was all like "Who the eff is Grissom????"
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    For some reason i was expecting to hear about torches and pitchforks when i read the title.
    But this is just as bad i guess.

Are you implying I'm the town Beast? Reported.

You raaang?

I could come to your friendly neighborhood McD's and do what I do best. I like to offer support in the form of blind offers of destruction. "Smash, smash, SA-MASH!"

Also, WTG, Woot!, and LOL. Because when you're the village Beast, you can woot with abandon
  • sullus
    Options

Grissom is CSI, Not Law & Order...so ashamed of you right now.

Is that the one with Dylan McDermott?
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options

Thank you. I was all like "Who the eff is Grissom????"

Reported for not even knowing who Grissom is!