Why do you work there then?
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Just break up...
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options

The thing is, we serve close to 1000 customers a day. I have to watch people order death nuggets and burgers of doom all day long, and see them cram them down their fat throats. 1000 times a day.

aww c'mon now..in all fairnes, im sure not all of them have fat throats :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Just break up...

I agree, and remove that black bar while you're at it.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Why do you work there then?

I already said! I made bad life decisions!!
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The food isn't sabotaging me, the customers are. You don't have to see the look of glee on their fat faces while they're cramming it in.

Okay, I may have taken this wrong... but this post kinda ticked me off. Especially the more I read. Talking about people cramming food down their fat faces.... really? I think you've forgotten where you came from. You were there once upon a time too. Way to be encouraging to others by calling them fat! Really?!?!? That's so disrespectful! Ya know, I went from 220 to 168 since September, just because I've lost weight doesn't give me the right to call others fat and look down on others that live like I use to. This is America, there's always gonna be a McDonald's. If people choose to "cram food down their fat faces" that's their decision. If you don't like your job, QUIT! I'm sure Subway is hiring.

How can you expect people to respect and encourage you when you're just gonna be a b!tch and talk bad about people that make bad choices?
    [/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth! You don't like working there then leave! No one is keeping you there but yourself! I don't know how you can work in a place that you don't support or respect. That says a lot about you.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Please people...I'm begging you to stop taking me seriously. It's not even funny anymore...it's making me weep for humanity.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Please people...I'm begging you to stop taking me seriously. It's not even funny anymore...it's making me weep for humanity.

More drugs. For them.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Epic.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You should be glad you have customers. Without them you'd have no job and no money. Then you can lose a ton a weight since you can't buy any food.

Until you understand that everyone walks on their own path in life. Stop worrying about others and focus on yourself.
  • kbogati
    kbogati Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Summon the hamburgler

tumblr_m0wgvlQT821r8sntko1_400.gif

LMAO
  • jnichel
    Options
    You should be glad you have customers. Without them you'd have no job and no money. Then you can lose a ton a weight since you can't buy any food.

Until you understand that everyone walks on their own path in life. Stop worrying about others and focus on yourself.

picard-facepalm2.jpg?w=450&h=302
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Eww @ McDonald's
  • Michael_OR
    Options
    this post kinda ticked me off

Wannabeachday said all there is to say about this....
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

double_trek_facepalm.jpg
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Even when im alone and i fart i still chuckle
  • jnichel
    Options

double_trek_facepalm.jpg

cm-22216-05059541140816.jpeg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

double_trek_facepalm.jpg

I gracefully conceed. You, Sir, are the Facepalm-Master.
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for a great thread!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The people that were actually serious were especially hilarious!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

double_trek_facepalm.jpg

cantbelievethisishappening_zpsf4ef2ede.gif