what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• bordsilly
    bordsilly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Really want to loose another 20lb then I will have reached my goal of 60lb total. Really hope I can do it!!! The weight loss has slowed down to only loosing about a pound every 10 days or so! Gets discourageing at times!!!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to walk along the beach with no top on and not be worried about who sees me
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose the last 10 lbs and be at my goal weight before summer begins! I must make it! :glasses:
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 20 pounds and at least 2 pant sizes!! I guess the real question is what are you going to DO to reach your summer goals??

1. Finish 30 DS (tomorrow is day 8)
    2. I've pretty much got this cardio thing down so I just need to continue to add weights and Tone Tone Tone!

Feel free to add me, motivators needed and appreciated!!
  • BrightBabyBlues
    Options
    I'd like to fit back into my size 14 capris again. Unfortunately I am a size 18 right now due to heavy stress in my life. But I am planning on changing that so that I can feel confident about myself again.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Just wondering. I would like to lose 33 pounds and be able to wear my size 11 shorts comfortably. What are your goals? Do you need more support to reach them?

I am looking to drop from 204 to 190 by April, and another 10lbs to 180 by the end of May. Will see how it goes. As long as I consistentnly lose, I am happy.
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Would like to be 2 stone lighter by the end of June when i go to Glastonbury.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    My summer goal is to move to ONEderland by my 51st birthday in June.
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No extra jiggle displaying when I walk in a bikini. The only two things that should bounce are - Well, I think you get the picture.
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I want to get down to 130 and wear a swimsuit comfortably
  • missBrigina
    Options
    I'd like to lose 25-30 pounds by summer and fit comfortably in my clothes, tone my legs/arm...and get rid of the jiggles
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Have a firmer butt lol:bigsmile:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Finish the Tough Mudder and not feel like it ate my face.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to workout again. Currently recovering from major surgery, so I'm unable to do much of anything at the moment.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    To hopefully be at 125.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I have them written on my whiteboard above my desk. I'd be happy to meet any of these:

115-120lbs by June.
    Complete C25k program by end of summer.
    Try to get bodyfat down to 20%? (I haven't recently checked what I'm at so this may be subject to change.)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    <<< Wear these jeans (grey jeans) with 0 muffin top. And I want my legs to be muscular enough to feel comfortable in shorts, which I haven't worn since 5th grade.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to reach my goal weight by my birthday (6/22) which is about 40 lbs. It would sound too aggressive, but I did just get started. But I'd be pretty happy getting into the 160s (which would be about 35).
    And I have a specific pair of jeans I want to wear. I haven't worn them in about six years.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Be in the 'healthy' BMI range.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    To be in the 140's!!!!