Negative MFP

Options

Replies

• phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I'm down with OPP...Original Poster's Positivity....but it's a wild world we live in....keep it real!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    The faces of the mean and negative MFP....

347774515.gif

They look so hungry. Must be eating 1200 calories a day.

Yeah...gross, not net...they're netting like negative (-) 3,000 calories per day to lose 10 Lbs per week.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    it's the patronising comments that really make me sigh-by all means give an opinion but comments like the above 'if you need your head patted, go to mommy' or whatever it said, what's the point? What have you gained by adding that at the end of your post?!

Don't bother trying to tell people they should be decent on these forums-- you'll just get flamed yourself. Clearly, the way to weight-loss success means becoming bitter, condescending, pedantic, and using "sarcasm" and "humor" to put a thin veil over nasty comments.

Nothing to do with weight loss. We're all trying to win the internets. -10 internets for you.
  • TheKittyCato
    TheKittyCato Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    *two cents -- oops should have proof read- Now who is insecrure??? LOL @ myself!
  • lucypeaks
    lucypeaks Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    not really being superior here, just know i have the manners and common courtesy to run someone down on a public forum even if i do not agree with their thoughts/post...so important not to be judgemental just helpful and give guidance. So don't tell me to 'grow up' please.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Trollage. Le sigh.......

I would believe this but previous posts make me think otherwise...
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Just ignore all the bulls@#%. You are right, it's mean and it's b.s. for all the "you can't take it, be a big girl" posts you're getting. Hang in there and keep on keepin' on!:drinker:
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    There is so much awesomeness here, If loving you negative mfp people is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Soylent Green - - - - it's PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haaaaah... Oh God... What movie was that from again?? Haaaah. :laugh:

There are some positive people here. Please don't forget that. :flowerforyou:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    emporer+butthurt.png
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I agree. Whatever someone posts should be agreed with. If someone doesn't agree with whatever anyone posts they should be banned.

This way everyone will feel better about themselves.

No one's gonna lose any weight, but hey, at least this place will finally be "supportive".

Thanks hun :)

jeff-dunham-peanut-o.gif

I love you.
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Lmao I love how the haters love following my topics hahahaha I'm on a roll today. They say you know your doing your job when you gain 1 hater a day LMAO I gained 100 today!!!

oooooook if you say so
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    it's the patronising comments that really make me sigh-by all means give an opinion but comments like the above 'if you need your head patted, go to mommy' or whatever it said, what's the point? What have you gained by adding that at the end of your post?!

Don't bother trying to tell people they should be decent on these forums-- you'll just get flamed yourself. Clearly, the way to weight-loss success means becoming bitter, condescending, pedantic, and using "sarcasm" and "humor" to put a thin veil over nasty comments.

Nothing to do with weight loss. We're all trying to win the internets. -10 internets for you.

*yawn* Yes, assert your authority over me, please. Remind me that I desperately need the approval of strangers on the internet and need to feel like I "win" things, instead of what I'm really here for, which is to log my food and exercise and be inspired by others, both for good and for bad. Maybe if we were all out walking or lifting right now instead of bickering on the internet we'd have already achieved our health goals. Which reminds me, time for my second workout of the day.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    We all give advise. Sometimes good.... Sometimes......

Listen or ignore it and move on with your life.

See like I'm a constant Gif Failure!!! People can talk about me and laugh, I'm not going to write a post about it & cry.
  • sullus
    Options
    I took a colossal poop today.

Congratulations on your loss! Way to go!

Thank you! I totally should have weighed myself after it. I considered breaking it in half before flushing.

Nice. Glove? Tissue? Poop Stick? Bare Handed? Tell me slowly and softly ..
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A little advice for those who are thinking of starting a rant thread on mfp: It's like putting lipstick on a dead hooker. It ain't gonna look any better.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    During the divorce from hell, I lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks. I couldn't sleep and I cried all the time. Needless to say at 5'1", that is a lot of weight. I finally went to the Dr. and he wrote me a RX that said go eat a cheeseburger and a milk shake. Oh, and some Valium.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    not really being superior here, just know i have the manners and common courtesy to run someone down on a public forum even if i do not agree with their thoughts/post...so important not to be judgemental just helpful and give guidance. So don't tell me to 'grow up' please.
    But the thing is... there are folks(such as the OP) who simply don't get the answers they want. So they cry about negativity.
    If you look at this thread or her previous one, she threw a fit because people told her that trying to lose 10lbs in a week was just not going to happen and it was a terrible idea to try.

That's not negativity that is honesty and some people can't take that on here. So then the resulting fit... well things digress.
  • sullus
    Options

the missing word makes your post funny.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.