What's in your crockpot right now?

Options

Replies

• Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Beef & Beer caserole, later ill put it in a caserole dish, plop my dumplings on top and pop in the oven! Hmmmmm Dumplings!!!

please share! i have never even thought to 'start' dinner in the crock and then finish in the oven! genius!! (especially the dumpling part!!) :smile:

sounds good to me!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    ...it's cord. Oh, and some air. :bigsmile:
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Well, it is soaking now for easy clean up...but we had picadillo tonight on low carb tortillas an queso. Yums.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Dust right now....lol
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Well, it is soaking now for easy clean up...but we had picadillo tonight on low carb tortillas an queso. Yums.

crock pot liners. best invention ever.

oh, and venison roast.
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the recipes :)
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've got to be te snarky pants and say:
    Dust and fabric softener fumes. Its been on the shelf over my washer for a couple years now. I do vow to bring it out after the holidays and actually cook something healthy in it. That's one of my goals for the new year---cook even more healthy foods in even more ways!
    Btw, the boneless ribs sound fantastic! I may have to dust off the crockpot this weekend and try them. The lamb curry sounds good too!

My husband thinks I am nuts because I use the laundry for extra storage! LOL I can't wait to show him your post.
  • olives28
    olives28 Posts: 56
    Options
    weed and vodka
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Bump, lots of good recipes here.
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Spicy jumbalaya! Yum. Picky kids loved it.
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just prepped the ingredients for this: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/chicken/slow-cooker-indian-chicken-stew/
    To put in the pot tomorrow morning.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Nothing right now but tomorrow it will be potato leek spinach soup for Saturday. Everything bu the spinach will go in, sit in the fridge overnight and then cook all day while we're gone out of own so we can have something hot and yummy when we get home.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just prepped the ingredients for this: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/chicken/slow-cooker-indian-chicken-stew/
    To put in the pot tomorrow morning.

That's gonna be in mine sometime soon! NOM NOM NOM!
  • MissyPoo2013
    MissyPoo2013 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options

oh, and venison roast.

Oh, I can't. I have a major adversion to plastic...especially heated plastic! I won't even cook with nonstick cook ware. My hubby did invest in a nonstick omlet pan for HIM...but I prefer stainless steel :)
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Shredded Buffalo Ranch Chicken - I put it in wraps. Tortilla or lettuce or eat with a salad.
  • clarewalsh5477
    clarewalsh5477 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    mince for spaghetti :)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options

oh, and venison roast.

Oh, I can't. I have a major adversion to plastic...especially heated plastic! I won't even cook with nonstick cook ware. My hubby did invest in a nonstick omlet pan for HIM...but I prefer stainless steel :)

really? can't taste any difference, I promise. and it doesn't seem to be bothered by the temperature. I wasn't sure initially. but after that first use, picking up the bag, tossing it and simply wiping out the condensation from the pot? made the thing 10 times cooler than it already was.
  • Kbz2002
    Kbz2002 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have French Beef Stew in the crock pot according to allrecipes it's about 343 calories for a cup. I've been craving stew.
  • nowallen3
    Options
    Husbands favorite: potatoes, pork steak, and sauerkraut. I had lettuce salad, as I cannot stand rotten cabbage!!