Whoa, just whoa...

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I left this site for awhile to go to bed and when I came back this morning it seems like SO MANY MOAR rude people have joined. This guy posted a delicious lo-cal recipe to help us in our journeys and people were viciously attacking him - I think they were either saying the recipe sounded gross or they were insulting his mother and threatening his life....but it's all the same, right?

If you don't think ketchup on white bread sounds good, then just deactivate or something, you don't need to be rude. We're not all fancy like yous and maybe that would be a good treat for us. I think it sounds amazing and would be eating it right now if I wasn't in the middle of a 6 week power cleanse.

And for the record, I'm not even friends with that guy so it's not like we're in a cliche or anything. I just think it's RUDE!

Any and all replies to this post will be reported as bullying.

I saw that thread and the guy who started it off wasn't being serious at all..bread, ketchup and cheese is NOT a low cal recipe, it's what a 3 year old would knock up if left unattended in a kitchen.

Whilst I do NOT condone violence and insults, never has the statement " like attracts like" been more evident than on MFP forums.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I left this site for awhile to go to bed and when I came back this morning it seems like SO MANY MOAR rude people have joined. This guy posted a delicious lo-cal recipe to help us in our journeys and people were viciously attacking him - I think they were either saying the recipe sounded gross or they were insulting his mother and threatening his life....but it's all the same, right?

If you don't think ketchup on white bread sounds good, then just deactivate or something, you don't need to be rude. We're not all fancy like yous and maybe that would be a good treat for us. I think it sounds amazing and would be eating it right now if I wasn't in the middle of a 6 week power cleanse.

And for the record, I'm not even friends with that guy so it's not like we're in a cliche or anything. I just think it's RUDE!

I saw that thread and the guy who started it off wasn't being serious at all..bread, ketchup and cheese is NOT a low cal recipe, it's what a 3 year old would knock up if left unattended in a kitchen.

Whilst I do NOT condone violence and insults, never has the statement " like attracts like" been more evident than on MFP forums.

Complete broscience.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    dudewait_zps4449c350.jpg

I'm all for expressing opinions and not attacking others, but this seems like a trap or something. Maybe my cold medicine is making me foggy-headed, but is the OP serious or being funny?
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    i'm so confused by this thread
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    dudewait_zps4449c350.jpg

I'm all for expressing opinions and not attacking others, but this seems like a trap or something. Maybe my cold medicine is making me foggy-headed, but is the OP serious or being funny?

i can't tell either and i've even had a cup of coffee already
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Perfect Monday morning thread. Seriously, this is the probably the most funny thread I've read on here in a LONG, LONG time. I can't tell if the OP is serious or not but the "cliche" / "clique" thing is really going to carry me through the day. :laugh:

Side note: Does anyone remember the "ketchup cookies" recipe??
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Trolling of the trolls-flaming the flamers - excellent !!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    maybe his ketchup contained sugar? And, you know, sugar is the devil! :devil:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    50865765.gif
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    9/10
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

:drinker: <~~~This is reportable? Cheers!
  • carmelstsurin
    carmelstsurin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think you mean cliques.
  • carmelstsurin
    carmelstsurin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lolz
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I think you mean cliques.

I think she needs another nap.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?

Ummm... If you've LOST VISION YOU NEED TO SEE A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL... NOW!!!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Recipe, please? Ketchup is the only vegetable that I eat.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    dudewait_zps4449c350.jpg

i can't tell either and i've even had a cup of coffee already

She's not being serious.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Cliche? Da *kitten*?

Yeah, like there's cliches of people on this site who bully us. They think just because they've lost large amounts of weight that they know how to lose weight. It's like - let me find my own way. I'm not you!!!!

It's clique, not cliche. And in reference to your opening post , it's more, not moar.

LOL, no it's definitely cliches. Thanks though. As for the moar thing - give me a break. After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

It's clique, not cliche.

Definition of CLICHÉ
    : a trite phrase or expression; also : the idea expressed by it
    : a hackneyed theme, characterization, or situation
    : something (as a menu item) that has become overly familiar or commonplace

clique
    noun \ˈklēk, ˈklik\
    : a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons; especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes

On a side note, stop taking everything as a personal attack. Everyone is going to have an opinion and some people post things simply to get a rise out of others. If you don't like something move on. If you can't handle reading the forums, then don't. It's like you are looking to play victim.

Indeed. :flowerforyou:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Double post..............................................................................................
This discussion has been closed.