What is/are your WEIRDO habbit(s)?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thats it? come on guys i know some of yall have got some more to share! this thread has been very interesting for me to read.
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I alphabetize my books, movies, and cds (who has cds anymore?)
    I arrange the clothes in my closet by ROYGBIV
    I cannot have my food touching while I eat.

I alphabetise everything too - but first, they are broken into categories. Our DVDs are split into box sets, music, comedy, and general films. CDs, I have broken into compilations, classical, soundtracks, genre. Books are not alphabetical, but the are by genre and series order - and they all have to be the same TYPE; meaning, I cannot have a paperback and a hardback in the same series. *shudder* I will either have to rebuy the outlier in the "correct" format, or realign the series to match (in a similar vein, I have to have the same cover artist series).

And my closet is organised by type of clothing, then ROYGBIV (all shirts together, then sweaters, then jackets. Dresses, pants, skirts on the other side).
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    My closet is organized by type of item and length (ex: shirts are hung from tank tops to long sleeve; skirts and dresses are shortest to longest, etc.).

I count stairs when going up or down.

I get distracted from conversations if I start mentally correcting people's grammar.

I like even numbers better than odd numbers. Even is better. It just is.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    No many, But one that has been really bugging me since the place I rent is being showed for sale.
    People keep pulling my shower curtain back.
    I have an OCD that I ALWAYS have it closed and when I notice it is open right away close it.
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My Closets are all color coordinated .

I laugh when i am nervous!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I will only eat cereal dry...no matter what kind and I actually use a bowl and spoon even though there is no need for them!
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha,
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    1. When I pump Gas the last number of the price and gas amount purchased needs to end in a odd number.

2.I always double check the doors to make sure they are locked.

3. I eat my fries with Mayo and Ketchup

4. Things need to be clean and in its place.
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    "I eat my fries with Mayo" << Is not so weird, I do the same thing. My husband eats his fries with mayo and ketchup.

I have to eat all of one thing off my plate, before I start the next thing, i.e. salad first, protein second and then starch (if I'm still hungry).

When I eat eggs, they have to be cooked completely, i.e. cannot eat soft boiled or poached eggs, the runny yolks make me gag, every single time. If I get a boiled egg that I didn't make, and it is runny, I will throw it out.
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I organize my closet in the rainbow, and from light to dark. It's also set up from left to right for states of dress (i.e, first is undershirts, then pants, light shirts, warm shirts, pullover sweaters, and finally scarves).

I eat dessert REALLY slowly, but meals really fast.

I hate getting in trouble and must be on time.
  • ecka723
    ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I noticed I tend to do things in groups of three. When I'm chopping vegetables, I chop the whole veggie into thirds, then chop. When eating small foods, I eat them three at a time (i.e. raisins, etc.). Weird. I don't feel like I HAVE to do these things. I just noticed them.

Oh, and I do most things right handed, or have a right side preference. The only things I do left handed is eat with a utensil (by hand is usually right) and write.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    When I am in the shower and pouring shampoo in my hand, I can't stand having water drip of the bottle with it. I have to 'dry' the bottle so it is just shampoo.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I wont weigh until after i use the bathroom and i step on the scale like 3 times just to be sure lol