The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It means so much that after all this time, you all find this so helpful! You really have no idea how great it makes me feel!! :)
  • JudyAngelman
    JudyAngelman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your success thanks for sharing it is very motivating. Be Blessed!
  • charbar217
    Options
    OOh thank you for your words of wisdom Tam {{{{HUGS }}}} ... This is the way I have been approaching the healthy / fit me -- Before I even took the first step I started to rewire my brain, reading about health and fitness, making sure I read success stories each morning --- I am enjoying the process and my little mantra these days is "one step in front of the other" gets you where you want to go...

xxoo
  • reshapinrose
    Options
    bump
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Remember if you focus on results you'll never change. If you focus on change, you'll get results! :)
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love love this. Thanks for sharing
  • wormy80
    wormy80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post!! Thank you so much Tam for giving this information. It is a great reminder to all of us to not let the number we still have in our head of how much we want to lose to overwhelm us. Focus on what we have accomplished and let that fuel us to continue to push ourselves.

This was a great reminder for me today as I have been sick the last couple of days and not able to workout. I have felt down and beat myself us say, "other people workout when they are sick, why cant you" but the reality is if I push myself to workout while sick, it will delay me getting better. So I will let myself rest for now, eat well while I am sick and get back to work when I have my energy back.

Thanks so much for the inspiration!
  • rlinaresv
    rlinaresv Posts: 108
    Options
    Just perfec. Thanks a lot for sharing
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    Thank you for my daily dose of inspiration!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, I really needed this today!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bumping for later :)
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks! I totally agree with everything you siad, especially the part about doing your own research. Education yourself and learning what works for you! Nice work!!!!
  • _nicole_jane
    _nicole_jane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Fantastic post!! Thank you so much Tam for giving this information. It is a great reminder to all of us to not let the number we still have in our head of how much we want to lose to overwhelm us. Focus on what we have accomplished and let that fuel us to continue to push ourselves.

This was a great reminder for me today as I have been sick the last couple of days and not able to workout. I have felt down and beat myself us say, "other people workout when they are sick, why cant you" but the reality is if I push myself to workout while sick, it will delay me getting better. So I will let myself rest for now, eat well while I am sick and get back to work when I have my energy back.

Thanks so much for the inspiration!
    You're welcome!

You need to listen to your body. Sometimes I do exercise when feeling under the weather. And other times, no. It all depends on what it is I have. And when your body is drained and telling you to rest, listen. The gym will be there tomorrow and the next day. Maybe do some light stretching and other easy things at home to keep yourself loose if you feel up to it. That in and of itself can make you feel better about not being able to work out well. Just warm up the muscles, stretch, etc. One of my favorite thing to do when at home or waiting in line are calf raises. You feel it all the way to your butt!! :)

Take care!!
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Exactly what this forum is for! Thank you for sharing
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Layslk
    Layslk Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you! (:
  • awb_lrb
    awb_lrb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I always enjoy reading this post when it comes back around. I've always thought you have been a great inspiration to everyone on MFP :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!