360 minutes a week exercise challenge

Options

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 of the shred, forgot to double check the minutes though. I was planning to get on the elliptical too but I'm too tired, and wait too long. So, I'm about 25 minutes into it. Man, that's a slow start. Shoulda counted yesterday as my first day.
  • danielley6
    Options
    Id like to join!! i was doing really well with exercising regularly, and then I started getting really lazy and I haven't been doing well for the past couple weeks. I need to get myself back on track!
  • jacolyncoker
    jacolyncoker Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I already do 420 a week! D;
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I will get my shred in tonight. I was looking to try to do some elliptical work, but am just too tired right now. I think I'm going to take a walk with my girls, weather permitting. It might not be as good as the elliptical, but its moving and better than sitting on the couch. Besides, they'll love it!
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    didnt get to post yesterday as computer kept crashing couldnt get wifi signal!!

so for Monday 7 June i done:

50 min run
    40 min Tacx trainer
    15 min Cross Trainer at gym
    21 min Bike at gym
    5 min weights

total for monday 131 min
    goal for week 500 min

remaining 369 min

will post again for Tuesday later when finished todays workouts
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!

Everyone's motivated:drinker:

Monday, 45 minutes kettleballs...couldn't make it to zumba...boys' ballgame went way to long

Tuesday's plan is Kardioke (cardio class), 45 minutes and 20 of some form of something

I agree, clean eating is expensive....hopefully, the garden will start to flourish and I'll go there for veggies:bigsmile:

Keep moving everyone!!! You'll see the results in strength and stamina...then, the booty will shrink:glasses:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Kim your gonna be kickin yourself after you finally make it to zumba and fall in love!

Speakin of, just had one of the best zumba workouts ever! They were closed all weekend due to a zumba training.. and b/c of my husband and mines anniversary I couldn't make it to the Master class!! :sad: But alas, burned 634 calories in a 60 min class, it was AMAZING!

Keep it up everyone!
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    I walked for 45 min and then I cleaned my house top to bottom, it took me a good 90 min.
    Overall, I will only count 45 of the cleaning, so that makes a total of 90 min.
  • divachris2
    divachris2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    cleaned the house for 87 minutes and rode the exercise bike for 10.So far 147 minutes down 213 to go1
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Monday - 60mins turbo Jam
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    well didn't think I was going to do anything today....Have been worn out ....But I screwed up and had a fudgsicle so I said what the heck and got on the treadmill while I watched tv and wooohoooo I did a whole 60 mins I was amazed I did that long well it was only at 2.5 mph because the freaking thing is so loud ....oh well it was still 226 cals so hey I'll take that :)
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Hey there you sexy thang :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • danielley6
    Options
    I didn't get any serious exercise in today, but i spent all day cleaning, on and off. 3 loads of laundry that I had to lug up and down 2 floors of stairs, scraped an old tack board off my bedroom door (my arms were so sore), vacuumed and wiped down my whole floor, folded and put away my laundry, and cleaned off my bureau. although it took me much longer, I'll count it as 100 minutes since it wasn't too intense.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Running Tally for this week (June 7th - 11th)
    Tuesday - 40 mins turbo sculpt + 20mins walking
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    130 min in the gym today, split between the treadmill and the elliptical machine!
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    didnt post again for tuesday, so this is it

walk 72min
    run 38min

total for monday 131 min
    total for tuesday 110min

goal for week 500 min

remaining 259 min
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well...slow start of the week for me...I'm so sore from kettleballs, it was difficult to walk down any stairs without pain:sad:

Monday, 45 kettleballs
    Tuesday, nada
    Wednesday, 60 minutes cardioburn

Total, 105
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Well, I did do the shred again last night. Its a slow start to the week for me too. The rain is not helping and I'm super tired. I did some walking yesterday and will do a bunch more tonight (inside of course). Here will be my totals.

Mon - 25 mins. shred
    Tues - 25 mins. shred, 20 mins. walking.
    Total 70 mins. so far. Could be way better, but could be worse.

Now, if I could just catch up on some sleep that would be great.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, I did do the shred again last night. Its a slow start to the week for me too. The rain is not helping and I'm super tired. I did some walking yesterday and will do a bunch more tonight (inside of course). Here will be my totals.

Mon - 25 mins. shred
    Tues - 25 mins. shred, 20 mins. walking.
    Total 70 mins. so far. Could be way better, but could be worse.

Now, if I could just catch up on some sleep that would be great.

70 minutes is awesome...what would it be without the challenge? Just keep moving:tongue:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Been able to get to the gym everyday so far. After my body pump class though last night my legs were really sore this morning so I was only able to get 30 minutes in..but hey better than nothing!

Monday - 60
    Tuesday- 60
    Wednesday-30

I'm gonna get that 360 minutes!