Why are men intimidated by Succecssful Women ?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha,
    Ok so they Never say your Awesome Rack ( Which i also have) is so intimidating , but comments like....
    You could probably afford that house, but that doesn`t mean i can ???
    or
    I guess if i worked with you i would have a year end salary to match.
    or
    I guess you have room to plan a trip to Italy but i don`t.... Just to name a Few.
    They relationships get AWKWARD after a few of those type Statements.

But i guess you have to be there to get it.

Also yeah, they will quit calling sometimes after a talk about anything involving financial info.

Huh. Maybe that's the problem. I don't tend to discuss finances a bunch early on. Thats just me though. Those types of things come later. After you develope a bond and trust and mutual can't get enough of eachother. :)

Yeah thats Cute....

Somethings are just real hard to not notice money when you see it.

Go find yourself a surgeon... I hear they have big egos... I mean... big bank accounts too...
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    If she's literally stronger than me I'd be intimidated... otherwise I find successful women extremely attractive.
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you probably flaunt your success which is a turn-off.

Not at all. It may seem that way for some reason i am defending these tacky comments, but i work to enjoy my self, buy what i like, wear what i like.

And give what i like. The End!!

These comments are coming from folks that don`t know me, not even the men that i was in question about, so you can most likely see why this is an issue.

People are envious and make Crude comments, and judgements based on their opinion. Not knowledge of the actual situation.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    OP please go back and read this entire thread and tell me why you are not successful with men.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    No offense to anyone, but I think alot of successful women like to throw it in guys' faces. So it's not that they are intimidated so much as offened. only my two cents, whatevs...
  • crawford4398
    Options
    If she's literally stronger than me I'd be intimidated... otherwise I find successful women extremely attractive.

Thank you, A Welcomed Comment !
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Not at all. It may seem that way for some reason i am defending these tacky comments, but i work to enjoy my self, buy what i like, wear what i like.

These comments are coming from folks that don`t know me, not even the men that i was in question about, so you can most likely see why this is an issue.

People are envious and make Crude comments, and judgements based on their opinion. Not knowledge of the actual situation.

Men find a sense of humor attractive and you definitely seem to have one of those.
  • murphinchina
    Options
    Bahahahaha, Well i didnt mean your Boss, i meant your Girl, or Possible girl.

Men get all indifferent once they find out a few things about me which include Income, Talents, Goals i have Checked off as complete.

I hate when this happens,

I'm not intimidated or turned off by successful women. In fact, quite the opposite. What I am turned off by is arrogant, snobbish women who blame their lack of a successful relationship on their success and others' perceived discomfort with that success... instead of just realizing that it's their awful/demanding/condescending personality which is the real culprit.

(Please don't read too much into this. I don't know you from Eve and am NOT making a judgement about you.)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    No offense to anyone, but I think alot of successful women like to throw it in guys' faces. So it's not that they are intimidated so much as offened. only my two cents, whatevs...

Ka pow! Bring it baby, stir some ish up (I actually agree with you tho)
  • crawford4398
    Options
    Bahahaha,
    Ok so they Never say your Awesome Rack ( Which i also have) is so intimidating , but comments like....
    You could probably afford that house, but that doesn`t mean i can ???
    or
    I guess if i worked with you i would have a year end salary to match.
    or
    I guess you have room to plan a trip to Italy but i don`t.... Just to name a Few.
    They relationships get AWKWARD after a few of those type Statements.

But i guess you have to be there to get it.

Also yeah, they will quit calling sometimes after a talk about anything involving financial info.

Huh. Maybe that's the problem. I don't tend to discuss finances a bunch early on. Thats just me though. Those types of things come later. After you develope a bond and trust and mutual can't get enough of eachother. :)

Yeah thats Cute....

Somethings are just real hard to not notice money when you see it.

Go find yourself a surgeon... I hear they have big egos... I mean... big bank accounts too...

Lol True Enough.
  • RainHoward
    Options
    Oh snap, I think she's actually serious. Well no wonder.
  • crawford4398
    Options
    Bahahahaha, Well i didnt mean your Boss, i meant your Girl, or Possible girl.

Men get all indifferent once they find out a few things about me which include Income, Talents, Goals i have Checked off as complete.

I hate when this happens,

I'm not intimidated or turned off by successful women. In fact, quite the opposite. What I am turned off by is arrogant, snobbish women who blame their lack of a successful relationship on their success and others' perceived discomfort with that success... instead of just realizing that it's their awful/demanding/condescending personality which is the real culprit.

(Please don't read too much into this. I don't know you from Eve and am NOT making a judgement about you.)

And i see these women all the time. Couldn`t agree more.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    I want to know what career I can have that allows me to have such poor grammar, yet can bring such success. For realz.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I want to know what career I can have that allows me to have such poor grammar, yet can bring such success. For realz.

when you type its like sweet music.
  • RainHoward
    Options
    Internet troll
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Envious of what? Your success? I don't even know what your gauge of success is. 100k a year, 200k a year? I'm not one of those men intimidated by success. I prefer a financially successful woman. And just because you have it doesn't mean you can afford it. From my perspective you're either dating the wrong kind of men or your ego is driving them away.
  • sizzle74
    Options

when you type its like sweet music.

I die! I die! I am supposed to be going to bed! :flowerforyou: :laugh: :heart: :drinker:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Internet troll

Um have you SEEN your avatar lately????? :tongue:
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    define successful....
  • sizzle74
    Options

Envious of what? Your success? I don't even know what your gauge of success is. 100k a year, 200k a year? I'm not one of those men intimidated by success. I prefer a financially successful woman. And just because you have it doesn't mean you can afford it. From my perspective you're either dating the wrong kind of men or your ego is driving them away.

You're just intimidated.