Eating Pop Tarts and ice cream daily.

Options

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts are the devil's food

Yep tasty tasty devils food :devil:

Sorry, but ... Poptarts are mostly pie crust. If you want devils food, you'll need to go for devil dogs.

Off to google devil dogs. :laugh:

Edit: Nah I'll stick with pop tarts. Thanks though.
    Pop tarts are the devils food.

We've been over this, son.
    Pop tarts are the devil's food.

Nope. We are. According to 1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

No mention of pop tarts in the bible.
    Devil's Food cake pop tarts FTW!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    You guys might be missing out if you are sticking with brand loyalty. My wife bought some Great Value Frosted Cherry ones and they are amazing with vanilla ice cream. *drool*

Store brand generics FTW
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Pop Tarts = Frosted Cardboard

(can somebody make a smiley that is gagging?)
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Sorry, but ... Poptarts are mostly pie crust. If you want devils food, you'll need to go for devil dogs.

Nope. We are. According to 1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Pop tarts are the devil's food. [citation needed]
  • Tom_Jones74
    Tom_Jones74 Posts: 108
    Options
    Congrats on finding something that works for you!
    Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to enjoy our Pop-tarts :smile:

Go for it! :happy:
  • AnvilHead
    Options
    Pop Tarts = Frosted Cardboard
    But they're frosted!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

poptarts-devils-food-4.png
    32013 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just went to the store and bought Wild Strawberry Frosted and Confetti Cupcake poptarts.
    Blueberry pomegranate Greek frozen yogurt, coconut pineapple Greek frozen yogurt.
    haaaaaaaaaaahhahaaa.
    I never would have thought of a pop tart ice cream sandwich.
    But that's what I'll be having for dinner tonight.
    Which definitely is not worse than the Lean Cuisine I thought I'd have.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

^ Proof has indeed been provided ITT.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Good lord - the op didn't say live off pop tarts - he said he can eat them as part of his diet and still lose weight.

Yes, I acknowledged that.
    A point you do seem to be missing.

No, I got that, and even explained how I understood what the OP was saying. I'm just going to ignore you now.

:sad:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Seems legit
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

I guess that's game, set and match right there, then.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

I guess that's game, set and match right there, then.
    Checkmate.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Back the fudge up..

Are you saying that God hates beer?
  • AnvilHead
    Options

Legit. Only thing more compelling than that would be a link from Livestrong or Wikipedia.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    I eat Pop Tarts and ice cream daily. I'm able to lose weight and/or maintain while doing this, without issue. My blood panels are absolutely great. Just wanted to share; you can eat what you want and hit your goals. Proceed to flame and hate. Thank you.

no **** because you eat 4,000 calories so the ice cream and pop tarts make up a very small % of your calories.

in someone eating 1200 or 1600 or even 2000 calories, they make up a much larger percentage of intake - and thus are more of a problem. lol
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat deserts of any kind. Don't feel bad, it was by choice. Once I gave them up for years, I tried eating them again but most tasted disgusting, and this is coming from someone who loved cheese cakes and chocolate ice cream from birth.
    Congrats on finding something that works for you!
    Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to enjoy our Pop-tarts :smile:
    This is all very confusing for me. I've eaten probably thousands of PopTarts in the course of my life, and I don't think a single one was for dessert. Breakfast, between-meal snack, study aid, on-the-bike fuel, post-run recovery, before-bed mop up of leftover calories: yes. Dessert: no.

Do people really eat them for dessert? Is this new?
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Here's the real problem with poptarts. They come 6 to a box but are in 3 sealed packs of two. Well two may not cut it so you open the second pack of two and then there are only 2 left so you might as well eat them.

Generally I would rather have bakery made strudel or actual pie than a pop tart or ice cream, ice cream is awesome.
    Imposter! PopTarts haven't come 6 to a box in years. It's 8, unless you get the larger 12-count box.

And I'm probably going to get flamed for this in this crowd...but I...I...I can stop at one.

I haven't eaten them in years, I decided that there was much better "bad" food out there than pop tarts so I haven't had them in years. I pretty well eat whatever and fit it into my macros even if I have to extend my workout or run to do it. Poptarts just don't do it for me. Now bring on the ice cream and salted caramel coated apple pie and I'm good.
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I eat Pop Tarts and ice cream daily. I'm able to lose weight and/or maintain while doing this, without issue. My blood panels are absolutely great. Just wanted to share; you can eat what you want and hit your goals. Proceed to flame and hate. Thank you.

no **** because you eat 4,000 calories so the ice cream and pop tarts make up a very small % of your calories.

in someone eating 1200 or 1600 or even 2000 calories, they make up a much larger percentage of intake - and thus are more of a problem. lol
    thank u for posting some sanity!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I eat Cheez its every single day along with a diet coke. 27 to be exact Sometimes I eat them twice a day. It's manageable and worth it. BTW, I hate ice cream. I always have.