Options

Replies

• slimhipsredlips
    Options
    I use ice cream as "creamer" in my coffee almost daily :P I have no regrets
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I get the feeling that CoachReddy has gone tens of thousands of rounds with you guys.

Yes, a Porsche will run on the cheapest fuel. But why pour the low end stuff into the tank in the first place? Oh, it's cheaper.

Or "easier", in human terms.

Actually it wont run. The timing will be all off and the cylinders will destroy the valves. Just sayin'.

Somebody thinks they are a Porsche. :tongue: If I put premium in my Datsun will it become a Ferrari?

we all start out as Datsuns, but with the right upgrades and the right fuel, we've all got Ferrari potential.

you just have to want it and be willing to do the work. :smile:

Don't they say that Ferrari's are making up for inadequacies in other areas :wink: .
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Moderation is not eating something every day.

There is no way i could eat pop tarts daily. For me it's not just about calories, my approach to weight loss is holistic and I am interest in ALL my Macros, not just calories.

If you are happy and it works for you , that's great. Personally I prefer to use good quality fuel in my engine. :)
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am stopping by a few dollar stores on the way home from work tonight to try and find the Red Velvet Pop Tarts. Worst case I'll stop at my local grocer and get smores or cherry.

All because of this thread. Thanks OP and other for their input and suggestions. Tart on my friends.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    I get the feeling that CoachReddy has gone tens of thousands of rounds with you guys.

Yes, a Porsche will run on the cheapest fuel. But why pour the low end stuff into the tank in the first place? Oh, it's cheaper.

Or "easier", in human terms.

Actually it wont run. The timing will be all off and the cylinders will destroy the valves. Just sayin'.

Somebody thinks they are a Porsche. :tongue: If I put premium in my Datsun will it become a Ferrari?

we all start out as Datsuns, but with the right upgrades and the right fuel, we've all got Ferrari potential.

you just have to want it and be willing to do the work. :smile:

Don't they say that Ferrari's are making up for inadequacies in other areas :wink: .

Haha truth.
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I could so go for a Pop Tart ice cream sandwich right now... *drools*

For you brits who can only get the boring strawberry Pop Tarts, Tesco Online has a few more than I thought I'd see over here (probably varies depending on your delivery area): apple, chocotastic, cookies and cream, hot fudge sundae, choc chip, brown sugar cinnamon, and blueberry. Next time I'm out, I'm going to get me the brown sugar cinnamon... nomnomnom

Addage: Also have a few stores that sell US foods etc, probably a little more pricey, but maybe more of a selection. Places like Sweets from Heaven. I think even House of Fraser by me had a few different types (can't remember which).

Frozen is my favorite way to eat them.

See, now I'm wondering if you have an ice cream maker whether they would make good ice cream, broken into little bits like a cookies and cream type ice cream... One to try maybe?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

There is no way i could eat pop tarts daily. For me it's not just about calories, my approach to weight loss is holistic and I am interest in ALL my Macros, not just calories.

If you are happy and it works for you , that's great. Personally I prefer to use good quality fuel in my engine. :)

I ALWAYS hit my macros too.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    sorry, not eating pop tarts... too gross. Don't really eat that much ice cream either, rather have fruit and almond butter
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I could so go for a Pop Tart ice cream sandwich right now... *drools*

For you brits who can only get the boring strawberry Pop Tarts, Tesco Online has a few more than I thought I'd see over here: apple, chocotastic, cookies and cream, hot fudge sundae, choc chip, brown sugar cinnamon, and blueberry. Next time I'm out, I'm going to get me the brown sugar cinnamon... nomnomnom

Frozen is my favorite way to eat them.

See, now I'm wondering if you have an ice cream maker whether they would make good ice cream, broken into little bits like a cookies and cream type ice cream... One to try maybe?

So they do - I check my supermarket and they only listed the dull ones.

Must not spend all day tomorrow driving to various Tescos to see which ones I can get. :noway: :laugh:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

Not possible. Poptarts have negative macros.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I eat Pop Tarts and ice cream daily. I'm able to lose weight and/or maintain while doing this, without issue. My blood panels are absolutely great. Just wanted to share; you can eat what you want and hit your goals. Proceed to flame and hate. Thank you.

Dear Magerum,

I have never eaten a Pop Tart in my life, in fact I don't think I've ever seen one. Please can you recommend which flavour/s I should try first (ideally available in the UK). I always make room for something nice in my macros (today was Maltesers and wine day - I went for a run in a snowstorm this afternoon then picked up some big weights when I got back so I definitely earned them) and from all the passion shown on this forum from fans, I think Pop Tarts might be something I need to add to my diary.

Yours,

SRH7

Dear SRH7,

I am not sure what's available in the UK, but Amazon can ship you any flavor you wish! I would recommend these:

Red Velvet
    Pumpkin Pie
    Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosted (old school!)

Start with those, there are many other good flavors too... (S'mores, cookie dough, Apple Cinnamon Muffin...)

Cheers!

How can you not include strawberry frosted?

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

Not possible. Poptarts have negative macros.
    No big deal. You just eat a bunch of negative calorie "clean" foods to make up for it.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe-xerGZya534xtK6Y3fxoVgPk4e34FBj4m3Qymx88MMl7RQTY_A
  • CoachReddy
    Options

what about your micros?
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I eat Pop Tarts and ice cream daily. I'm able to lose weight and/or maintain while doing this, without issue. My blood panels are absolutely great. Just wanted to share; you can eat what you want and hit your goals. Proceed to flame and hate. Thank you.

Dear Magerum,

I have never eaten a Pop Tart in my life, in fact I don't think I've ever seen one. Please can you recommend which flavour/s I should try first (ideally available in the UK). I always make room for something nice in my macros (today was Maltesers and wine day - I went for a run in a snowstorm this afternoon then picked up some big weights when I got back so I definitely earned them) and from all the passion shown on this forum from fans, I think Pop Tarts might be something I need to add to my diary.

Yours,

SRH7

Dear SRH7,

I am not sure what's available in the UK, but Amazon can ship you any flavor you wish! I would recommend these:

Red Velvet
    Pumpkin Pie
    Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosted (old school!)

Start with those, there are many other good flavors too... (S'mores, cookie dough, Apple Cinnamon Muffin...)

Cheers!

:heart:
  • CoachReddy
    Options

don't you wish you were on a horse? cavalry always crushed those infantrymen.
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Must not spend all day tomorrow driving to various Tescos to see which ones I can get. :noway: :laugh:

Thinking that'd drive me nuts. Might just order some with my shopping order online at least once and see how it goes. At least you stand a chance of getting some delivered and can look in your spare time rather than coming back empty handed (and very annoyed!)
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Thinking that'd drive me nuts. Might just order some with my shopping order online at least once and see how it goes. At least you stand a chance of getting some delivered and can look in your spare time rather than coming back empty handed (and very annoyed!)

I don't spend enough at Tescos to do a delivery :cry:

I'm an aldi / sainsburys girl :laugh:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    ROLLING :drinker:

pop-tart-ice-cream-01.jpg