Stabbing yourself in the eye?

Options

Replies

• almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I stabbed myself in the eye and accidentally ate my own eye ball causing me to go over my 1000 calorie a day limit. I gained 3 pounds.
    You should of done a cleanse. Everyone knows you should Cleanse immediately after an eyeball stabbing. you're Body just can't handle the Toxins.

Should I be taking raspberry keytones and only drinking lemon juice to kill the cancer cells?
    I think you want the Ultimate Reset. I'm sure a certain Coach can hook you up.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Actually stabbing yourself with a fork is painful and then there's those expensive doctor's bills...plus Dr. Oz has never mentioned it on his show.

Really, I though this would be right up his street?

Have you tried it? How do you know it is painful? I only want to hear from people who have done it REMEMBER!

Dr. Oz is a quack. I read somewhere that Jillian Michaels supports eye stabbing, though.

He is not a quack - he gives extremely good advice and has helped millions loose weight. I like Jillian though, doing 30 day shred with 5lb weights have really built up my muscles - though I am worried I'm getting bulky.

If you stab both eyes you won't see that your'e bulky so....

Yeah but I'll still know because my other senses will be heightened.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Remember if you drink the aqueous humour not to log it as water, even though it's clear.:noway:
    Only if it's one of those giant salad-serving forks. Otherwise, spork. I can't stress this enough.

Keep that spork stuff in the "In Place Of Forks" group forum, you IPOF people are always coming here trying to bash everyone into using sporks like your way is the only way.:explode:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I read a study once where it said that stabbing yourself in the eye with a fork makes no sense at all, becaus the cavemen didn't have forks. You need to use a stick from a tree. But it has to be from a tree that grows in the land where your ancestors are from. And don't forget to log it.

This absolutely. Natural is the only way to go or else you are not going to get the best results. Putting artificial stuff like a metal for in your eye is just wrong.

Should it be a fork made from wood?

No no no! No forks at all. Nobody should ever use a fork. I can't believe how many people there are out there who still think it's OK to use a fork. The human body isn't designed to use a fork, it's just unnatural. And besides, forks are designed for baby cows. Are you a baby cow? No. So don't use a fork. Also, diabetes.

I don;t believe you unless you incorrectly quote a study that actually disproves your point.

I don't need to quote a study. I read it on the internet. So I know it's true. Everybody says so.

i only believe it if it comes from Dr Oz, cheap looking websites or friends of friends on facebook.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I stabbed myself in the eye and accidentally ate my own eye ball causing me to go over my 1000 calorie a day limit. I gained 3 pounds.
    You should of done a cleanse. Everyone knows you should Cleanse immediately after an eyeball stabbing. you're Body just can't handle the Toxins.

Should I be taking raspberry keytones and only drinking lemon juice to kill the cancer cells?

I've got some belly button fluff that will help boost your fibre levels and scuff out your insides for a full detox... I'll send you my PayPal details so you can send me the money. Results guaranteed!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    bloody_eye1.png

I looked pretty doing it
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I read a study once where it said that stabbing yourself in the eye with a fork makes no sense at all, becaus the cavemen didn't have forks. You need to use a stick from a tree. But it has to be from a tree that grows in the land where your ancestors are from. And don't forget to log it.

This absolutely. Natural is the only way to go or else you are not going to get the best results. Putting artificial stuff like a metal for in your eye is just wrong.

No, it has to be natural, wooden forks are too processed. The best thing to use is a tree branch that is freshly ripped off, green and still has tree bugs on it.

Tree bugs? How do I calculate the protein in them - the MFP database is rubbish and doesn't have them in? You would think those people at MFP would get something like this right!

Do I need to weigh them?

Yes. Also, bugs are wonderful sources of protein.

but doesn't protein turn straight to fat if you eat it on its own?

only if it's in a protein shake. You should be fine with eating the whole bug.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Thanks, I think my wallet is feeling a bit heavy these days. Plus food is so overrated.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    Remember if you drink the aqueous humour not to log it as water, even though it's clear.:noway:
    Only if it's one of those giant salad-serving forks. Otherwise, spork. I can't stress this enough.

Keep that spork stuff in the "In Place Of Forks" group forum, you IPOF people are always coming here trying to bash everyone into using sporks like your way is the only way.:explode:

yeah - and thanks for the water tip. I only log skinny water anyway. All the other stuff has too many calories.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I've got some belly button fluff that will help boost your fibre levels and scuff out your insides for a full detox... I'll send you my PayPal details so you can send me the money. Results guaranteed!

I thought you'd defriend me - you just want to sabotage my plan.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    bloody_eye1.png

I looked pretty doing it

That's the look I'm going for - thank you for your support :flowerforyou:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

No, it has to be natural, wooden forks are too processed. The best thing to use is a tree branch that is freshly ripped off, green and still has tree bugs on it.

Tree bugs? How do I calculate the protein in them - the MFP database is rubbish and doesn't have them in? You would think those people at MFP would get something like this right!

Do I need to weigh them?

Yes. Also, bugs are wonderful sources of protein.

Is that because it isn't full of empty calories?
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Choose the crunchy-shelled bugs (think beetles rather than grubs) - the extra crunching will burn calories so you can log the bugs as zero calories. True fact!
  • tuxedord2
    tuxedord2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Actually stabbing yourself with a fork is painful and then there's those expensive doctor's bills...plus Dr. Oz has never mentioned it on his show.

Have you tried it? How do you know it is painful? I only want to hear from people who have done it REMEMBER!

Dr. Oz is a quack. I read somewhere that Jillian Michaels supports eye stabbing, though.

He is not a quack - he gives extremely good advice and has helped millions loose weight. I like Jillian though, doing 30 day shred with 5lb weights have really built up my muscles - though I am worried I'm getting bulky.

True, except that you can't hear or smell that you are bulky and your hands will be all bound up by the straight jacket so ...
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Choose the crunchy-shelled bugs (think beetles rather than grubs) - the extra crunching will burn calories so you can log the bugs as zero calories. True fact!

Wow I love negative calorie foods - you're back on my friends list.
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can't expect me to be supportive of your unhealthy, dangerous plan. This website has the word "Fitness" in the title! Please speak with your doctor before making such drastic decisions.

then why did you even bother to post on this thread - I only want support of my stupid and idiotic plan. How is that hard to understand.

Because even though we never have and probably never will meet, what you choose to do with your eyeballs is totally my business. Also, you probably CAN live your life just fine after taking a fork to the eye, but why would you WANT to??

it's not your business - its not like this is a public forum or anything.

Fine - you're going to do whatever, but we'll see you back here after you don't get the results you wanted and then we'll be ready to help you after you learn that there's no such thing as "magic forks"
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

True, except that you can't hear or smell that you are bulky and your hands will be all bound up by the straight jacket so ...

Reported for saying I have a mental health issue.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    You can't expect me to be supportive of your unhealthy, dangerous plan. This website has the word "Fitness" in the title! Please speak with your doctor before making such drastic decisions.

then why did you even bother to post on this thread - I only want support of my stupid and idiotic plan. How is that hard to understand.

Because even though we never have and probably never will meet, what you choose to do with your eyeballs is totally my business. Also, you probably CAN live your life just fine after taking a fork to the eye, but why would you WANT to??

it's not your business - its not like this is a public forum or anything.

Fine - you're going to do whatever, but we'll see you back here after you don't get the results you wanted and then we'll be ready to help you after you learn that there's no such thing as "magic forks"

Please hater - I'll be back posting on the success thread how this worked and kept working for me. Just because you're different doesn't give you the right to tell me how to live my life. I'm a special snowflake.
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    but you're only going to get the results you want if it's a HEAVY fork
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    but you're only going to get the results you want if it's a HEAVY fork

I was waiting for one of you stab heavy people to come in here, that's not the look I am after. People like that make me go eeewwwww. Some people react differently to heavy forks. We're not all the same you know.