Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What makes a girl intimidating?

Replies

• AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    That being said, and the truth mind you..... How YOU doin? lol
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    I too have never been approached or even stared or gawked at... and only once was I told by someone (who ended up being a friend of a friend) that I was intimidating.... being married now, obviously stopped that, but when you go out with the girls... sometimes just to wonder if you've 'still got it', ya know?

I've never 'had it' to need to wonder if I 'still got it'..... :grumble:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Confidence~Men seem too have too much or too little. Woman want too know if they need you they will be protected at any cost and most men cant find an even ground with it. Theres no black and white. I need too know your going too be there and if your meek, keep it moving

Independence~We have more than most men. We generally move away from home and lots of men stay at home with ther momies for far too long

Respect~We whoo men, Lots of times they want us too whoo them. Errrrt sorry, Wine and dine us boys
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    44 Magnum
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Their perception of her, right or wrong!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Anyone seen the movie "Teeth"?? Just sayin'.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    That thing they do with their faces. You know, the one where they point their eyes towards your own. That.
  • I find that covering myself with spikes and leather is a good way to keep the boys at bay. And the ones that aren't intimidated by that are exactly the kind of guy I'd like to get to know.

Me too :)
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    If she's carrying a bloody axe
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Anyone seen the movie "Teeth"?? Just sayin'.

Nice one. Yes, I reckon that would do it.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    To the ladies who have been told they're intimidating and don't want to be: switch things up. Smile more, try less hard (yep!), go after the guy... etc. Or don't: someone might like you just they way you send off your vibes as is. It just might take longer for the "right" one to attract.

To the dudes: I actually like what you're all saying. Keep on...

:happy:
  • kaybelieve
    kaybelieve Posts: 118
    I'm always told i'm intimidating.

I think it's because I'm loud. I could try and change myself and be timid and quite but who's got time for that?
    Oh well. :laugh:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Whenever I get intimitated by a woman.

I just remember that there's some guy out there that is completely tired of her bull****.
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member

I just remember that there's some guy out there that is completely tired of her bull****.

Hahahaha! Brilliant!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member

so very true
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    I've been told I look like a ball breaker. And the tatts are off putting. I figure that weeds out the wimps anyway.

Haha, if any man doesnt like my tattoos, then hes got zero chance! Especially as im planning more
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member

Some guy at Walmart had that shirt on the other day. I had it as my profile pic for awhile. hahahahahahahaha
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member

Some guy at Walmart had that shirt on the other day. I had it as my profile pic for awhile. hahahahahahahaha

Shhhh . . .

Everyone thought I was being original!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    a girl that is a badass with an awesome sense of humor and lots of smarts
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    im extremely talkative but rarely if ever do not make the first move

yesterday at the gym there were only two ellipticals left when me and a very lovely woman both went to them. she looked at me and said, ok which one do you want.

my mind said, say well its a very well known rule in life that extremely good looking people get first choice....so i will take that one.

instead i think i sounded like charlie browns teacher and nodded at the one closest to me

LOL its funny how in ur head and what happens in reality are so different

Happens all the time when talking to women, you can aim to sound Christian Greyish, Romeo, or just rely on our charm and good looks, and we end up sounding and looking like a dribbling jack the ripper lol!

Honestly, for me I suppose its the fear of rejection, if I don't ask you can't reject me! and thats a win in my mind lol!

Christian Greyish......that's hot!