Eating Pop Tarts and ice cream daily.

Options

Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    also this:
    Empty calories, in casual dietary terminology, are a measure of the digestible energy present in high-energy foods with little nutritional value, typically processed carbohydrates and ethanol (alcohol), and to some extent fats. Also known as a discretionary calorie, an "empty calorie" has the same energy content as any other calorie but lacks many accompanying nutrients such as vitamins, dietary minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, or dietary fiber.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_calorie

Did you just cite Wikipedia as an information source? Even processed foods today are fortified with micronutrients (i.e Poptarts)

please continue reading. fortified nutrients are not as bioavailable as real nutrients and have been banned in a number of European countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_fortification

You run into the same sort of issues with food in general... not all the nutrients are bioavailable in a cooked piece of chicken as well. Obviously if your diet consist SOLELY of poptarts there will be issues. Eating whole foods that are nutrient dense, and then a poptart to fill in remaining calories is not a problem? Also, after you cited Wikipedia as an information source, you then cited it again as a rebuttal to its legitimacy? I dont even....

nope, that's not a problem, as I have said multiple times throughout this thread. (people just only pay attention to the parts they want to flame)

Have you noticed a trend. In the majority of the threads you post in, it is you arguing with just about everyone else. Then you accuse people of having "sides". Do you see anyone else here agreeing with you. I saw someone post something appropriate the other day that you may want to think about. It went something like this; if you run into someone that in a problem during a day, they were a problem. If all you run into are people you think have problems, you are the problem.

i get a lot of messages and friend requests of people agreeing with me but who don't want to fight you guys. and yes, there were some others in this thread - i'm just a glutton for punishment. and I like being an underdog.

maybe it's my 5'7" napolean complex :tongue:
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    9F96F288-76B7-4242-A9C8-B4A1DD4C6441-5910-0000044FC18A2B4E_zpsbb436f1f.jpg

Bought these Saturday.

lucky mutha!@#$er. SEND A BRAH A FOIL PACK!!!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Bought these Saturday.

I may possibly be watching some on ebay, keep it on the down low though, I don't want a bidding war :laugh:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Bought these Saturday. I'm mobile right now. I'll have to resize later.

MindBlown!!!:drinker: and might add Jealous!!! cause I never found any around my area but found some on Amazon I am thinking about getting.. Gonna hit the dollar store tomorrow first and see if my luck changes.... :drinker:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Hard to resize on the iPhone
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    See, I was trying to figure out how to incorporate something as awesome as bacon into something similar to a Pop Tart ice cream sandwich but a savoury version - I think we have it! :love:
    I prefer my poptarts full of meat, cheese, lava, and remorse...

13387386.jpg
  • kyodi
    Options
    MindBlown!!!:drinker: and might add Jealous!!! cause I never found any around my area but found some on Amazon I am thinking about getting.. Gonna hit the dollar store tomorrow first and see if my luck changes.... :drinker:

Tell me about it. Two dollar stores and two different independent grocers and no dice. Still having a staring contest with my settled for chocolate chip cookie dough pop tart. This thing is on death row with no chance of the governor stepping in. After my workout justice will be served.
  • kyodi
    Options
    See, I was trying to figure out how to incorporate something as awesome as bacon into something similar to a Pop Tart ice cream sandwich but a savoury version - I think we have it! :love:

Why not make bacon ice cream and put it between the chocolate fudge pop tarts?
  • tannyasawyer
    Options
    I can so picture this completely dipped in melted chocolate and put back in the freezer to set... *drools*
    poptartice.jpg
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I know... :laugh: then a couple people called me out on my diary - which is pretty damn beautiful if I say so myself - simply because, for the first time in a few weeks, I had something crappy for me.

thought y'all were all about moderation!

(sorry about the pre-emptive picture change...)

Is your ticker accurate?
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have enhanced my idea for the Pop Tart Cream Sandwich... At first I thought, use Pop Tarts as Pie crust! Then I thought - Cake in the middle! But the answer was obvious! Ice Cream Cake in the middle of the Pop Tart!!! Pop Tart Ice Cream CAKE Sandwich!!!

You are welcome!
  • tannyasawyer
    Options

Why not make bacon ice cream and put it between the chocolate fudge pop tarts?

Ah yes, bacon ice cream! We aren't that lucky over here. That I would be willing to try!

Ooh! Maybe with a maple syrup swirl...
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    I know... :laugh: then a couple people called me out on my diary - which is pretty damn beautiful if I say so myself - simply because, for the first time in a few weeks, I had something crappy for me.

Is your ticker accurate?

I haven't weighed myself in a while, i dunno.
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options

Is your ticker accurate?

But at some point, at 5' 7 and male, you decided that you wanted to lose weight at 140?
  • CoachReddy
    Options

Is your ticker accurate?

But at some point, at 5' 7 and male, you decided that you wanted to lose weight at 140?

hahaha no! the tickers don't work if you're trying to gain. I'm at 132 and wanna be 140ish.
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    hahaha no! the tickers don't work if you're trying to gain. I'm at 132 and wanna be 140ish.

You know what would help you? Ice Cream and Pop Tarts.
  • CoachReddy
    Options

You know what would help you? Ice Cream and Pop Tarts.

I was about to make the same joke. haha
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I have enhanced my idea for the Pop Tart Cream Sandwich... At first I thought, use Pop Tarts as Pie crust! Then I thought - Cake in the middle! But the answer was obvious! Ice Cream Cake in the middle of the Pop Tart!!! Pop Tart Ice Cream CAKE Sandwich!!!

You are welcome!

This person is obviously a genius!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    You're 5'7 and 132lbs :huh:
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    You're 5'7 and 132lbs :huh:

i'm... small? what's your point?