Picking up women at the gym?

Options

Replies

• skintimate32
    Options
    Walk by them a lot with your pump. Make sure they can take a good look at those pumped biceps of yours. Make sure to never make direct eye contact either, use the mirrors reflection (or a reflection of a mirror off another mirror) instead.

This is ridiculous. Always make eye contact!!
  • skintimate32
    Options
    Learn my name then shout it as you lift.

HELL. YES.
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I think a smile is enough, well you might also want to compliment their effort.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    i try to avoi picking up women at the gym. They usually dont weigh enough to make it worthwhile from a strength training perspective.

Hey same of us women actually work our *kitten* off literally..and do a lot of strength training! I go to the gym with an agenda while all the other girls are too scared to even break a sweat! pathetic!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    i try to avoi picking up women at the gym. They usually dont weigh enough to make it worthwhile from a strength training perspective.

Hey same of us women actually work our *kitten* off literally..and do a lot of strength training! I go to the gym with an agenda while all the other girls are too scared to even break a sweat! pathetic!

whooosh
  • credmc
    credmc Posts: 10
    Options
    Stare at them with your mouth open for an extended period of time lol jk... I've picked up a few over the years. Each time I waited until they appeard to be done with their workout, introduced myself and simply asked for their number. I did this after a period of time of always seeing them in the gym, making eye contact, smiling, getting that return smile, I felt fairly confident that if I approached her the results would be favorable and they were. Its simple to establish the interest..but do not check them out while they are working out..I give little signs with my eyes that I like what I see maybe once or every now and then when I interact wiith an attractive female, but I def. try my hardest not too ogle her goods, it can be difficult at times, but it is respectful if you dont as we all know, even when they would not notice or are pre-occupied, I dont know maybe thats just me..but anyway a simple approach, introduction and asking for her number or simply give her yours.

There really is no magic way of picking up a chick..be direct tell them what you want or give me your phone number whatever..if they dont bite oh well. sometimes our egos dont allow us to accept this and we keep trying..I have fallen into the trap before and recently..sometimes, the good looks, the big smile and charisma just is enough to arouse a person's interest and we have to be able to accept them..but for some of us that have not had this fail them often will be standing there scratching our heads trying to figure out why this chicks not into me lol..but we gotta try and then move on if it fails.
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    577958_326949254094135_21492885_n.jpg
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Do women REALLY want to be hit on at the gym? Guys may think they do but do they...really?

Apparently that's the big debate.

I'm wondering if maybe the ones that don't could maybe wear something to signify that they're not looking to talk to anyone.

Maybe headphones or something.

Just an idea.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    What are some creative ways to do this?

I've already corrected them on their form and stared at them for a really long time in hopes that they would come and talk to me.

I was hoping others might have some suggestions . . . .

I lift girls with a Turkish Get-up. Only small ones.
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Rule of thumb... woman arent at the gym to be hit on, and if they are, their husband probably just isnt paying enough attention to them at home... so dont ever ever ever ever ever ever ever try to hit on a girl at the gym, because 99.9% of the time you will be a creeper, or her boyfriend is over there lifting 100 lb plates with his neck and will break you in half for being a creeper... Just go get your work out on, and dont stare or give them creepy weird smiles in zumba class either. Just a thought, gym is for working out, to quote eric church ... not "crrrrrrreeeeeeepiiinnnn"

But then why do they wear make up?

Seriously? You think women wear make up so you'll feel compelled to hit on them? :huh: Someone please tell me if he's joking, because I can't tell...

I happen to wear make up to the gym because I work out during my lunch break, and I'm not washing it off to work out and then have to put it back on to go back to the office.

Did you not pick up any/all of the sarcasm in the thread?

Ah bite me, I haven't had my coffee yet...

Not to side track this post, but maybe you can answer the question as to why women feel the need to wear perfume in a pool full of chlorine? I can understand if you jump in after work and such, but most pools ask you to shower first (no one does) but I know some women apply a liberal spray before they get in the water (shared lockers split changing rooms)
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    How to meet women:

Hi, my name is <insert name here>.

This guy's got it. Listen to him.
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    I usually just walk up, say "hay guh, I seent you 'mirin" then we go have sex in the sauna.

This guy.

LMFAO. /dead
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    How to meet women:

Hi, my name is <insert name here>.

This guy's got it. Listen to him.

Would perhaps wearing a sticker that says this get the same result?
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    Absolutely. Chicks dig "Hi my Name is" stickers.
    I give bonus points to people who are bold enough to write "The Doctor" in the blank.
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Yes! I pick women up at the gym all of the time!!!

I pick them up, and throw them off of MY machine. Text at your own risk.

Oh hell yes! I hate that crap!

Now, back to our regularly-scheduled hilarity!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    Options
    Do women REALLY want to be hit on at the gym? Guys may think they do but do they...really?

I don't, typically. But, you never know where you're gonna connect with someone. Why rule it out?

Now - on with the wittiness!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    Options

Well, not unless you're eating that banana...
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Go all RAAAWR and rip your shirt off in front of her....see Jac for full explaination and gif...yeah, that would prolly work on me...course I would giggle a lot...throw a few snorts in there too so you have to be good at being laughed at...er...laughed WITH....:wink:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

Well, not unless you're eating that banana...

I LOVE this machine...and I ALWAYS eat a banana while using it...
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcbdu9PSjG1r3gb3zo2_250_zps589000d0.gif

tumblr_mcbdu9PSjG1r3gb3zo3_250_zps74882556.gif

tumblr_mcbdu9PSjG1r3gb3zo4_400_zps2d9262b7.gif