Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Mon - 27 mins. of shred
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    12 hour work day...no exercise for me!!!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Monday - day off, boo
    Tuesday- zumba 60 min
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    Mon - 85 min cardio
    Tue - 105 min cardio
  • nisijam5
    Options
    You guys are just already rockin' it this week and I haven't even gotten dressed yet....

Monday, nada
    Tuesday, still mulling it over
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Monday = 90 mins
    Tuesday = 94 mins cardio and body pump

176 mins left to go
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late, but I'd like to join in! So my name is Samantha, I am 22 yrs old, married, no kids just a cute little puppy named Vinnie! I love to spend every second with my husband and family, so I guess that's my down fall because they all eat what the want, so that makes me want to eat things I shouldn't. But I have been so much better since I've joined MFP. My current weight is 156 lbs and my goal is 135 lbs. I just started Chalean EXTREME yesterday and if I follow the routine and my eating the way I should by the time I'm supposed to be down with that I should be within a pound or so of my goal. My workouts this week so far include:
    Monday-9:00am Turbo Jam Cardio Party (45 min)
    5:30pm Chalean EXTREME Burn Circuit 1 (35 min)
    6:20pm Running stairs (20 min)
    7:30pm Running outdoors (30 min)
    Yesterday's total time= 130 min!!!!!!!!! That was a first for me never workout that long!
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Back in it for this week

cardio and tread 75 mins
  • AngelaNoelleAyala
    Options
    This is my first post on MFP!!! I just joined a week ago! I am a 37 year old Wife and Mom. I am a Physical Therapist and my world seems to have revolved around my 2 boys who are involved in soccer, wrestling, basketball, piano, guitar and saxophone. I have been so busy with work full-time and attending all their functions, that I have let my fitness take a back seat. A little time for ME now. I LOVE a challenge like this. I am not so much concerned with losing weight, but just want to be in the shape I was in 8 years ago! I just love this site (although tracking my calories has been painful at times with my sweet tooth)! I have been running or elliptical 45 minutes a day so I will step it up a notch.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late, but I'd like to join in! So my name is Samantha, I am 22 yrs old, married, no kids just a cute little puppy named Vinnie! I love to spend every second with my husband and family, so I guess that's my down fall because they all eat what the want, so that makes me want to eat things I shouldn't. But I have been so much better since I've joined MFP. My current weight is 156 lbs and my goal is 135 lbs. I just started Chalean EXTREME yesterday and if I follow the routine and my eating the way I should by the time I'm supposed to be down with that I should be within a pound or so of my goal. My workouts this week so far include:
    Monday-9:00am Turbo Jam Cardio Party (45 min)
    5:30pm Chalean EXTREME Burn Circuit 1 (35 min)
    6:20pm Running stairs (20 min)
    7:30pm Running outdoors (30 min)
    Yesterday's total time= 130 min!!!!!!!!! That was a first for me never workout that long!

Welcome, looks like you have things under control!!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    That's what Mom's do...they put everyone else first and not themselves!!!!

Today, I planted 3 raspberry shrubs and rode my bike to famous footwear and :blushing: Chipolte:bigsmile: ...my two youngest boys came with to buy new shoes. So, I am guessing each one was about 30 minutes each....if not more...then, I came home and took a 2 hour nap...those long work days kill me.

At Chipolte, I had 1/2 the rice and no sour cream which is a slight improvement from normal

Monday, nothing but work
    Tuesday, 30 minutes gardening and 30 minutes bike ride
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    slow start this week but...
    monday: 20 minutes of kickball at field day :)
    tuesday: 27 minutes running
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, nothing but work
    Tuesday, 30 minutes gardening and 30 minutes bike ride, 23 more bike riding minutes
    Wednesday, 105 kettleballs and cardioBURN
    Thursday, cardio pump 45 to 60 and then drive to Chicago
    Friday, day off
    Saturday, 60 minutes warrior dash competition (estimated)
    Sunday, I have no idea...hoping I can walk after warrior dash

Total 293 planned so far need 67 more

These posts are definitely keeping me on track...I went for the extra bike ride today to bump up the minutes...thanks guys!!!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Monday - day off, boo
    Tuesday- zumba 60 min
    Wednesday- body pump 66 min and running around at the park 40 min.
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    Mon - 85 min cardio
    Tue - 105 min cardio
    Wed - 105 min cardio
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    slow start this week but...
    monday: 20 minutes of kickball at field day :)
    tuesday: 27 minutes running
    wednesday: 12 hour workday but...10 minutes dancing with preschoolers and 30 minutes running :)
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Mon - 27 mins. of shred
    Tues - nada
    Wed - 27 mins shred, 35 mins. elliptical.

Total 89 minutes, remaining 271
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Mon - 27 mins. of shred
    Tues - nada

Hi Shamrock ....I as just wondering if you have had much results with the shred I just recieved the dvd and I didn't quite make it thru the first time around ....Does it get any easier :wink:
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This weeks totals so far:
    Mon- 130 min
    Tues- 78 min (running for 20 min and kenpo for 58 min)
    Wed- 38 min (Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 for 38 min)

Total so far-246 min! Good thing my workouts today, tomorrow, and Saturday are longer!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Mon - 27 mins. of shred
    Tues - nada

Hi Shamrock ....I as just wondering if you have had much results with the shred I just recieved the dvd and I didn't quite make it thru the first time around ....Does it get any easier :wink:

I do get good results with toning and strength. I didn't lost any pounds my first go round. This time I'm trying to add in the elliptical more often and 'trying' to focus on eating better so that I might be able to lose some pounds. It does get easier, then you move up a level. You can do it. It is a great workout for the time frame. I love it.