Why do YOU delete "friends"

Options

Replies

• grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    some days I go emo and cut from my list to take away the pain of having to deal with them
    mqdefault.jpg \m/

Psh. Conformist.
  • f1ctional
    Options
    Haven't logged in a month ..
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    If they haven't logged in for over a week and didn't mention they were going to be gone.
    If they are emo. I don' t want to hear whining.
    Drama *kitten*
    If someone has been on my friends list for a LONG time and never posted anything...ever.....
    If they spend too much time talking about how they aren't losing weight and are constantly eating crap.

Sounds selfish but this process *IS* selfish. I'm doing this for me and I need supportive and pro active friends on here to help me do it.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Using the word "retard"
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    12 days absence.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Usually only if they are rude to me or others or haven't logged in in the past month.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I don't delete friends... I get rid of strangers.

I like this.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Fail to login for 2 months or more is primary reason.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    All they are eating is a twizzler and exercising for hours. Yeah no thank you. I have tried but they don't care what I have to say so I cut them.

And I also had to cut half my friends list because it took me hours to go through it every night to comment. I want to be a support not just write wtg.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Over posters...or anyone who congratulates me on being under my daily calories. I don't think anyone should encourage people to eat less than your goals.
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Vulgarity - language or otherwise.

Airing all of their personal non weight related problems. I really don't have time to be your therapist.

Having a diary that is highly unrealistic - like burning thousands of calories doing an activity but you haven't logged more than a 2 lb loss. If you finish day after day with over 1200 calories to spend and you are not losing weight, then something is wrong with your settings! (or could it be that you are not taking this seriously.....)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    The one who go away and sort of never come back. I wait a lot longer than a month too.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Guilty of constant status and photo updates with the occasional typo. However I do more deleting than I am deleted.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I don't.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I like to change up my photo too. I get bored looking at the same image.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I just went from 6 pages of friends to 2, so my main reasons were:

Uses MFP like Facebook
    No interaction
    Consistently going way over and then saying tomorrow's a new day (we're talking this same thing for 6+ months)
    Calories under 1200
    Unintelligible posts
    Haven't logged in for awhile
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I haven't deleted anyone yet. It would take some serious offending me to bring me to the point of deletion. If any of my "friends" don't like what I post about or like what I have to say then please feel free to "unfriend" me! LoL
  • alaneylane
    alaneylane Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Closed diaries, hardly eating and ignorant status updates.
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1- I’ve gone through and deleted people who hadn’t been on in months (except for irl friends).

2- One person was always posting about “drama” that was going on in the forums and I just found it so annoying. I understand how forums work but I honestly was not expecting so much trolling / cliques on a freaking calorie counting website.

3- When I look at my list and there are names I can’t even vaguely recognize (I’ve never commented on their stuff/ they’ve never commented on mine/ they never ever post anything).
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

People who ask to be friends, and then never say a word to me. I'm not saying a person has to reply to every single one of my feed posts, but say something, sometime ! If we never communicate at all, we're really not friends.

^
    This ...... what's the point ??????