New Round of P90X!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Got my own nasty sinus infection that Started Saturday afternoon and continues to zap me. Will see how I feel
    when I wake up this afternoon(i'm a 3rd shifter) as if I have to take Monday off. I'm torn...been super healthy not
    missing a day the 1st 5 weeks. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaap !!!

Oh no!!!! Get better soon! Lots of liquids, rest and netti pot is your best friend!!! I still getting rid of crud but feeling a lot better! Was back at it this morning!
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    week 2: Chest and Back done! Getting better doing Ab Ripper...
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I had to take Monday off(boo) Sinus infection still kicking my rear end. I'm loading up on the liquids. So how do you folks handle
    being sick or pulling a muscle during the 90 days as far as which workout do you pick up with when you get healthy ? I have my
    schedule layed out around the length of the workouts. If I'm healthy enough to work out later today (Tuesday) I will start back
    with Plyo as it is Tuesday. My thought is I will finish out this week....then began my Day count towards the 90 days on Monday of
    next week ?
  • Nate0047
    Nate0047 Posts: 105
    Options
    Day 37/90 - plyo X done!
  • ramonafrincu
    Options
    Week 2, day 2: Plyometrics done!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm still here, don't fear! Just still trying to get over this crud! Uggghhh!!!!

How's everyone doing?
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 38/90 - back, biceps and abs done!
  • linddavis
    linddavis Posts: 101
    Options
    How are you feeling Nate? I feel like things just started getting noticeable/better/easier at around 35 days.
    Good job, keep hittin' play!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    I got back to pushing play today with Back and Biceps/Ab ripper. My sinus infection is at an end(wahoo !). So glad to
    be pushing play again after my 2 sick days !!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 39/90 - yoga x done!

@linddavis - On the whole I feel much better than when I started P90X. My strength, agility and balance have definitely improved, though I would not say the same for my flexibility. I've also lost weight and gained quite a bit of muscle tone already, so am very happy with the results so far.
  • ramonafrincu
    Options
    Week 2- Yoga X done! That's a long one... But definitely an improvement from last week...Strangely I don't hate it any more..:) Love P90X!!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Cardio X done! I feel so much better now.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello X'ers!!!! I just want to give you guys a head's up......I am leaving on vacation Saturday! Woo hoo!!!!!! Paradise, here I come! I can't wait!

I am bringing my DVD's with me as I intend to keep it up! And when I get back, I'll be starting a round of Les Mills Pump and Combat hybrid if anyone is interested!

Keep pushing play everyone; you're all doing such a great job! Pushing play is half the battle! Way to go!

I'll see ya on the flip side!!!!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 40/90 - legs and back done!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Legs and back in the books. " Think I ripped my Pants ! "
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 41/90 - kenpo x done! I really feel like I brought it during today's workout.
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 43/90 - chest, shoulders, triceps and abs done!
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted here in a while but I am finally starting Phase 2 today. Had a few setbacks in Phase 1 and also waited on my wife to get over shingles so we could continue P90X together. We enjoyed that recovery week last week! I actually did the entire Yoga workout last week for the first time, and I think I sweat during yoga just as much as the strength exercises. Going forward I'll continue to do my running on Tue & Thu instead of plyo and yoga. The plyo is just too hard on my legs and last week the sports medicine DR I visited said to avoid it (I'm recovering from plantar faciiatis and tendonitis). I also run on Sundays so Saturday should be a rest day but I might try fitting in the yoga on that day.

I'm looking forward to today's workout! I watched the "Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps" video yesterday and it looks like a killer workout!
  • tccanzoni
    tccanzoni Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey everyone. I recently started p90x, Im actually on my 3rd week. If anyone is interested in joining me, just to help motivate eachother and have that accountability factor, let me know, I would love to get a group together!
  • ramonafrincu
    Options
    Week 3: Chest and Back done!!! Love this program!