share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Today I put on a tank top that I regularly wear under my cardigans and I could see the bottom of it floating around my hips. I guess I had stretched it when I was a size bigger, oops!
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    ran 30 minutes non-stop on the treadmill, usually i take a break every 10 minutes for a 1 minute brisk walk.
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I went thru 4 pairs of pants this morning before work until I found a pair that kind of fit enough not to look like parachute pants!

Love this! I can see pants flying out of your closet!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I made it through day 5/level 1 of 30 DS and did 30 minutes on the treadmill before that.
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Realized that I am only 2 pounds over the weight that is on my drivers license. When I renewed my license, I had actually lied about my weight because I was too embarrassed to give them my real weight at the time. :blushing:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I got up to exercise this morning even though I really was tempted to stay in bed. I then proceeded to do the whole 40 minute dvd rather than quit at 20 minutes (which is what I decided to do due to not being motivated today). And the strap on my HRM slid because it's not tight enough now... but that meant it didn't catch my whole workout which irritated me, but it's all good.
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've lost two inches off of my stomach, and I'm nearing one month gluten free.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had to have my rings re-sized.
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I top I have not been able to wear for over a year fit me perfect today.
  • lacarl04
    lacarl04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I won my work weight loss challenge with a 13.8% weight loss in 10 weeks!! 34 lbs gone forever! Now onto the 2nd weight loss challenge, I can't wait to see what the next 10 weeks will hold for not only me, but for my fabulous co-workers. :happy:
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Am able to wear (and look good in) a skirt i havent worn in almost 3 years :)
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am wearing "skinny" jeans in size 10 and they look good. Down from size 16 and never "skinny". Also broke down and bought new bras.
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY got into that pair of jeans I bought in January and couldn't wear
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    To celebrate my first stone lost I bought a jacket - first time I'd Ben shopping since dieting. I bought a size Small! I am small - 5'3" and slight build, but have been wearing size large for more than a decade. Couldn't believe it.
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm under 150 today!
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Size small workout t's at Costco...not only were they smalls but they were on clearance for $8.97!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Today I feel like I'm getting a better handle on eating a reasonable amount of food and am learning to like feeling satisfied and not stuffed. I got so hungry before lunch and ate a little but I was still hungry. I gave it 20-30 minutes to find out if it was real hunger or not. I was still hungry so I ate a little more. THEN I counted my calories which turned out to be reasonable.
  • johnson7103
    Options
    I was able to stay under my calorie goal (Have been really struggling with that). Also had a calories left for dessert but decided I wasn't hungry and went to bed instead!
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I also ran 2 miles today at the gym without lowering my speed to take a break!!!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    NEVER having ab definition in my life...'til now! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!