Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Options

Replies

• phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    MILF status is a MUST
  • thetemplateblog
    thetemplateblog Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I must me missing something. ALL of you women are hot
  • sarahd2002
    Options
    I want to wear a pair of "Silver" Jeans!!!!!! I know it is lame but that is what I want.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    why do you wanna look like a fox in your wedding dress....concentrate on looking good when youre out of your wedding dress :)
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I wanna be healthy but am more bothered about having a great body and hopefully a slimmer face will make me pretty :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN,
    AND YOU WILL GET IT TOO.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    My motivations are for looks. I also have had slightly high BP that has come down which has been a nice bonus but mainly so I take my shirt off and look good.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yeah that was my motivation. Sometimes dreams don't come true LOL. I guess at least I don't have sleep apnea anymore.
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    Psh, yeah, I wanna be "the hot girl" too. I'm tired of just having a "pretty face".
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I hate it when people say: "You look really good for a 31 year old Mommy" Why do you need to qualify that statement with "for a 31 year old Mommy"? I'm following this program so people can say "You look GREAT" PERIOD!

Perhaps because most, if not nearly all, 31-year old mothers don't look as nearly good as you?

Why do people hate compliments? I'd dance a jig if people complimented me like that!

If you insist on interpreting negatively in your head, as in "well, you'd look much BETTER if you weren't a mother and younger than 31" then... that's kind of sad. They didn't say that. How we choose to intrepret things say a lot about our mindset.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Well, I wanted to be healthy and strong, but, yeah one of my motivations was to look good in skinny jeans.:blushing:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Yep, my reasons for doing this begin and end with being hot.
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think we all could say we are motivated at least a little by vanity : ). I mean, who honestly does not want to look good. I have a great husband, who tells me I am beautiful no matter what. I want to not only feel beautiful, but to walk in a room and watch heads turn, and know that everyone there agrees ; ).
  • misti017
    misti017 Posts: 15
    Options
    I totally get this!! It hurts my feelings when people say "you're 40, wow you look good for your age!". I'm like ok, thanks. I feel vain for feeling that way, but when I tell someone they look good, I mean it, they look good. Not because of their age, or how many kids they have. Geez people ! I turn 40 in May, and I would love to be told that I look HOT. period, nothing else.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I want to look good, but really only for me. Id really hate drawing in too much attention...it's not my thing. I like keeping to myself. So it's kind of a struggle. Let's just hope I continue to stay as ugly as I am even after the weight comes off!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    For me, health is #1. I'm not single, so the vanity thing is the last thing on my list.
    Unfortunately, I am in the mindset that I'm not sure I can be "hot one", being 40, a wife, and a mom. I've got to work on that. I guess right now Im only interested in my hubby finding me attractive.

I don't see anything wrong with getting healthy and along the way attracting chicks to bang, because I think that's what you really mean. Again, not judging- whatever motivation it takes is fine by me!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I hate it when people say: "You look really good for a 31 year old Mommy" Why do you need to qualify that statement with "for a 31 year old Mommy"? I'm following this program so people can say "You look GREAT" PERIOD!

100% agree!
  • Jerbear1985
    Jerbear1985 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of mine is "To turn heads"... pretty vain of me I would say. But keeps me going every day and I am a step closer every day.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I've always been vain. I'm simply improving upon what was already good looking from the get-go.

Modest, too.
  • misti017
    misti017 Posts: 15
    Options
    For me, health is #1. I'm not single, so the vanity thing is the last thing on my list.
    Unfortunately, I am in the mindset that I'm not sure I can be "hot one", being 40, a wife, and a mom. I've got to work on that. I guess right now Im only interested in my hubby finding me attractive.

I don't see anything wrong with getting healthy and along the way attracting chicks to bang, because I think that's what you really mean. Again, not judging- whatever motivation it takes is fine by me!

I posted this wrong - I was just trying to say - you said you are married so vanity is last on your list. I'm happily married too but still want to be found HOT. My husband feels the same way.