Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Options

Replies

• Sherae12
    Sherae12 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be the hottest girl in the room. I think everybody has that desire to be wanted. It's natural.
  • Sherae12
    Options
    It's always a let down when you have a group of friends and needless to say you're never the one the girl asks about.

Changing that every day! Plus, I want to be a real life super saiyan.

It's OVER 9000!!! lol
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Does "I want to shop for clothes in the ladies sized section for the first time since I was 20' count? My doctor ordered me to lose weight and my leg pain is the catalyst, but really, clothing shopping is horrible when you're a 3x. :(
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I don't need to be considered hot by everyone. Just that one great guy with whom I'm going to spend the rest of my life. But I wouldn't mind if I was.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    It's always a let down when you have a group of friends and needless to say you're never the one the girl asks about.

It's OVER 9000!!! lol
    Uh oh, instant friendship?
  • laurenbrooke79
    laurenbrooke79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am a sophomore in college right now and 30 pounds overweight. i do not want to look back and be pissed at myself for not having the best body of my life. I want to be the girl with the body everyone wants! ,, and i will :P
  • Gina91507
    Gina91507 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sure! I want to be one hot momma myself...and HOT not just hot for my age...or for someone with 2 kids ;)

Ha! I say this all the time. I want people to say you look great, period. Not you look great for 32, or you look great for having two children.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My motivation was completely vain. I wanted to be thinner than my sister's and hot before I went to visit them last Sept. Vanity works just fine as a motivator.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Meeeee! :happy:
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    When I go to nursing homes and senior care villages I am considered hot. It's awesome.
  • pb3693
    pb3693 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

^ sucks when you're the girl that never gets asked about too. I've spent most of my life surrounded by tall/skinny, or short/skinny friends and am sick of blending in because I'm awesome dammit LOL I want to be in better shape now than I ever was in my teens and I've got a bunch of motivation now. In closing...high five to the underdogs!! :)
  • pb3693
    Options
    I love unicorns .. I'm doing it to look good in a pink unicorn shirt.

This reason made me lol for real. Best motivation ever.
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    Yup, I want to be hot. I have never been the "hot" friend, and I just turned 28. I don't think it's ridiculous to want be smokin' hot by the time I'm 30, no?
  • Sherae12
    Options

It's OVER 9000!!! lol
    Uh oh, instant friendship?

Absolutely!!! I'll message you.
  • PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to look good, but mostly for myself since I am lucky enough to already have a supportive boyfriend who loves me the way I am. I want to be super toned and athletic!
  • pb3693
    Options
    Annnnd finally...ahem.

Yes I have completely vain motivators involved in my pursuit to get leaner, stronger and healthier. I want to look and feel sexy for once, and have the damn confidence to make people take notice. I'm working on my music business degree and knowing that the music industry is very male dominated, I need all the confidence and attention grabbing ability that I can possibly have. I need to be able to work the whole eye lash batting, flirty angle effectively. But mainly I want to be hot to myself I guess. To finally feel like the outside matches the inside and gain the benefits of that. :)
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I always say the best things are balanced things..so I'm doing what I'm doing 50% to feel good and 50% to look good..
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yep, definitely want to look good nekkid!! Plus be strong as hell and in great shape too!
  • LibbyFelicity
    Options
    I am doing this 100% to look good, If I could eat crap all day and still be skinny I would. I'm sorry but it's true. I'm going to be a bridesmaid at my brother's wedding and his fiancee is small and skinny and I don't want to be twice her size next to her, and bridesmaids dresses tend to be very unforgiving. Also I want to stop the hurtful comments I've received about my weight. And I want to be able to fit into clothes and look good in then and not have to buy new jeans every month because I've ripped them.
  • teamike
    teamike Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I started working out, to lose weight before our Disney World vacation in May. I didn't want to see more vacation pics with me being fat. I won't get completely where I want to be by then, but I believe I will have a good jump on it. Since I have started, my attitude has changed a little. Now I worry that I will gain too much weight while on vacation.

In the beginning it was for vanity, however I am now likeing the idea of being fit.