What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    I'm as addicted to this thread as I am to food in general - will need to try some of the suggestions on here - so yummy looking!
    ME TOO :embarassed:
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    what dip are the cumcumbers stuffed with....they look yummy!!
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    bumb
  • Amytrue1
    Amytrue1 Posts: 38 Member
    really great ideas!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Dinner post-workout was leftovers from yesterdays bomb-@ss dinner.
    Oven fried coconut curry chicken, asparagus, the best-ever-roasted squash and salad with homemade dressing.
    Total cals - 354. WIN.

This looks delicious, and the calorie count is awesome! Is that calabaza squash by any chance? It's on sale at my local supermarket this week and I'm tempted to try one!
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Tonights Dinner:

Nuevo Chipotle Beef in Butternut Squash Boat

That looks fantastic!

Recipe can be fount at:

http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Nuevo-Chipotle-Beef-in-Butternut-Squash-Boats#
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Can I get a recipe for that... Sounds delicious!
    Tonights Dinner:

Shepards Pie with Cauliflour Mashed. OMG YUM!! Will deff be making this agian. :love:

What a great idea! I had shepherd's pie tonight for dinner with regular mash, but I'll have to try it with cauliflower next time.

Second that! such a good way to cut back on cals and carbs! thanks for posting!

Recipe was posted a few pages back:happy:
  • MsFree09
    MsFree09 Posts: 44 Member
    Bump
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Mushrooms! Criminis, porcini and morels

IMG_20130327_184943.jpg

Morel, crimini and ricotta cannelloni, topped with bechamel and porcini dust

IMG_20130327_191439.jpg
    IMG_20130327_200436.jpg
  • Melizabeth84
    Melizabeth84 Posts: 128 Member
    Do you have this recipe? and nutritional value?

It was going to be chicken pasta bake, but my trainer cancelled our training session, so I switched out the pasta with pumpkin.

THEN my trainer called and said 'session on!' ... So in went some cheese
  • Melizabeth84
    Melizabeth84 Posts: 128 Member
    Recipe please :)
    eggplant lasagana
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Some food this week:

Fruit and toast with every meal (pear and mango)

gg4yz8Sl.jpg
    XqoJIwcl.jpg

Lunch salad: turkey, cheese, spinach, lettuce, carrot, cucumber

OrlNiIBl.jpg

Salmon, sweet potato, brussels

Lqlhpqxl.jpg

tilapia, cauliflower, zucchini, asparagus

fm0z7x7l.jpg

swai, cauliflower, zucchini, asparagus (had to get rid of some stuff :P)

9aixErUl.jpg

Jalapeno/tuna/broccoli stuffed peppers

6Itmnubl.jpg
  • erinnpinky
    erinnpinky Posts: 80 Member
    250 calorie stirfry with cauliflower teriyaki rice on the bottom. It was delicious!
    Full recipe here: http://pinkspantry.blogspot.ca/

P1080195.JPG
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Dinner post-workout was leftovers from yesterdays bomb-@ss dinner.
    Oven fried coconut curry chicken, asparagus, the best-ever-roasted squash and salad with homemade dressing.
    Total cals - 354. WIN.

This looks delicious, and the calorie count is awesome! Is that calabaza squash by any chance? It's on sale at my local supermarket this week and I'm tempted to try one!
    It's butterCUP actually. The queen of all winter squash in my opinion. The sweetest and most delicious. I just poke some holes in the skin and soften in the microwave for 3 mins on each side and then slice it into 8 wedges, remove the seeds and bake with a few spritzes of cooking spray at 425 for 30 to 40 minutes.

The chicken is killer and dead easy. Marinade approx 650g chicken in a few Tbsp coconut milk, 1tbsp hot curry powder and fresh ground pepper all day. When you're ready, mix in 40g unsweetened coconut flakes to coat. Spread on a baking sheet and cook at 400F for 15 min flipping after 10. Turn the oven to high broil and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes, to crisp. Watch carefully as it will quickly burn. Recipe from some original paleo source I'll post later once I'm at a CPU

Great eats Kyle! Your fish always looks so good :-) I need to make some tomorrow...
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    rm5jptfxqnj5xidfz9oqysm.jpg

Lunch before dance workout.

Chopped and boiled carrots, potatoes, eggs and chicken breast, covered in peanut sauce plus an apple.

276 cals!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Bump
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    8594673456_239b372722.jpg
    8594673268_a55f8c897d.jpg

Homemade apricot-chicken curry on white rice.

8596423037_bbf74315cb.jpg

Apricot-banana ice cream.

8593573965_fae7aa785d.jpg

PB banana ice cream with blueberries.

8597528228_09a5eb0826.jpg
    8597527910_5bfb276594.jpg

Choc-marshmallow Easter egg.
  • lisa799
    lisa799 Posts: 79 Member
    I just poke some holes in the skin and soften in the microwave for 3 mins on each side and then slice it into 8 wedges, remove the seeds and bake with a few spritzes of cooking spray at 425 for 30 to 40 minutes.

The chicken is killer and dead easy. Marinade approx 650g chicken in a few Tbsp coconut milk, 1tbsp hot curry powder and fresh ground pepper all day. When you're ready, mix in 40g unsweetened coconut flakes to coat. Spread on a baking sheet and cook at 400F for 15 min flipping after 10. Turn the oven to high broil and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes, to crisp.

Love this - thanks for sharing!
  • MOOREFAT
    MOOREFAT Posts: 1
    I am rather new here, however I would like to be able to see the pictures and cannot. Can anyone tell me why?
  • EasyBakeOven
    EasyBakeOven Posts: 29 Member
    I am rather new here, however I would like to be able to see the pictures and cannot. Can anyone tell me why?

Are you at work? My work blocks most pictures on this site, I can see some, but not all (kindda sad). If you are on your personal computer, try refreshing your browser.