What secretly annoys you, but shouldn't?

Options

Replies

• mhwiggins
    mhwiggins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    double strollers on narrow sidewalks!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    When store clerks look at my credit card and then start calling me by my first name. We weren't introduced, buddeh. And you're saying it wrong.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    The sound of other people eating. Do any men ever learn to chew with their mouth closed?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    When store clerks look at my credit card and then start calling me by my first name. We weren't introduced, buddeh. And you're saying it wrong.

they can't pronounce spectral moon?
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Keira Knightley annoys the crap out of me. No idea why, but I'd punch her if I met her.
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When Americans refer to me as "European" as it was a nationality. It´s not!!! I´m Swedish!.

Most of them also seem to think Britain is a country. Don't even get me started on they're misconceptions of our likes (no we don't all eat crumpets, drink tea and deny the brushing of our teeth) and war.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    people who live in fear of starvation mode....
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Strollers-Just because your child is in a stroller does not give you the right to block isles, get in my way, and run me over. Have some flipping courtesy.

Victims-I'm sorry whatever is wrong in your life is happening, but hell, everything can't always be whoa is me..Find something positive and quit complaining.

Excuses-"I can't lose weight because my 2nd toe is broken" I know I know, worry about myself, but I've overcome a lot, and absolutely can not stand excuses.

This thread-most of the things listed annoy me, and it annoys me that it annoys me..haha!!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

You win. I lol'd.
  • ndj1979
    Options

You win. I lol'd.

hahaha I always win :) or so I like to say ..

so your name is really spectral moon? are you a video game character?
  • notyourpalbuddy
    Options
    People who write checks in stores. When I see the checkbook come out I just think "*grooooooan*...so one time I was in line behind the 1950's ....and I'll be here until the 2050's"
  • PixieChick24
    PixieChick24 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When people tell me I'm already skinny and that I'm crazy for eating so healthy. Just because I'm not overweight doesn't mean I'm healthy.

I actually am a very healthy person but it still annoys me that they just assume that skinny = healthy.

Shouldn't bother me but it does.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    "Idear"
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options

I hate this. Also, I tend to look like an idiot when it happens, because I've never gone by my first name. If someone refers to me by it, it takes me a few seconds to respond.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Wind. It pisses me off to no end. I've lost too many hats over the years.

y-so-much-wind-.jpg
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    "naked old men in the locker rooms who don't use a towel... i dont care to see you and your balls dragging .............."

Yes. NOBODY wants to see that. Is that a leftover from Jr High school? And don't sit on the bench without a towel either!

OOhhh yeah another one. You don't loose weight. You LOSE it. AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

stop now.
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    People that don't chew with their mouth closed and make noises while eating.

Also, there is a guy that sits across from me at work that taps his foot all night, for no reason. The room is silent except for this noise.

And finally, when you go to cook something and realize you don't have a very important ingredient, which you SWORE you had. Now you either have to go get it or change your meal completely.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when couples call each other "babe".. :mad:

Babe is the pig in the city, not your significant other.
    Babe__Pig_in_the_City.jpg
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    If I told you then it wouldn't be a secret, would it?