3 most annoying posts

Options

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Because that calls for actually using one's brain, which is definitely lacking in some of the lazy questions being asked. Why not get someone to do the work for you.
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    I dont get it. Am I supposed to eat my exercise calories back? I am really not sure of what my NET food intake is. Can you help with that also?

^^^^

This
  • Emmea2729
    Emmea2729 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    but.... what DOES net calories mean?
  • jamers1949
    Options
    You are truly an idiot beyond compare! The only friend that you now have is your smart phone and I would venture to say that it thinks you are stupid .OH MY.there is no cure for stupid. You are doomed for all eternity .Try to get a life and stop being a jerk!
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Rule 7: Never be afraid to ask stupid questions. They are far easier to deal with than stupid mistakes.
  • shmoony
    shmoony Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Imagine that, you only have 5 friends! lol

Did you really just "lol" about the amount of MFP freinds I have? All of my friends are actual people that I can see.

For some reason, I doubt you have that many real friends also. JJJJUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTTT a hunch!

Au contraire. Many people really enjoy my dry wit.

Are you telling us that this thread you started is your idea of "dry wit"? lol

C'mon, if you're going to be a Dbag at least own it.

I own it, it was not intended to be witty. I was simply responding to your suggestion that I don't have friends in real life.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options

Did you really just "lol" about the amount of MFP freinds I have? All of my friends are actual people that I can see.

For some reason, I doubt you have that many real friends also. JJJJUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTTT a hunch!

Are you telling us that this thread you started is your idea of "dry wit"? lol

C'mon, if you're going to be a Dbag at least own it.

I own it, it was not intended to be witty. I was simply responding to your suggestion that I don't have friends in real life.

Just checking. I'm glad that you're owning your dbaggery. I don't doubt that you have some like minded friends.
  • bluebirdlx
    Options
    As far as I can tell there's no requirement for answering someones question. If you think it's ridiculous - ignore it! Get on with your life and only participate in posts that you deem worthy. Problem solved.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I know this is a really difficult concept, but there is this thing that we refer to as "ignoring" where you simply avoid topics you don't care to reply to. I know. It's a really hard thing for some folks, but I promise, with enough practice, you can master this skill.

AWESOMENESS!

BACK to OP...

Personally I don't mind these questions, these are people asking questions and needing Help.
    if the search function on the board was optimized , that would be a different story, but... its not the best,

maybe you in your great wisdom should offer to compile those 3 answers into a comprehensive answer guide that we could then stick to the top of the board .... and if not, the only other response I can say is ...

"troll in the dungeon"
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Au contraire. I think your "dry wit" is rediculous.
  • shmoony
    Options
    Isn't picking out spelling mistakes in a post you don't like the message board equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I"?

and for the record, I don't have the little red line
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I thought the purpose of this board was to support and help - and despite many knowing the answers to those 3 questions, many do not - hence, they come here for help - I asked about TDEE and BMR to get a thorough understanding of true caloric intake needed as it took me time and thankfully, Dan's post helped and I got it. How have we overlooked that the main reason for this website / board is to help and not judge or put anyone down for asking questions about diet and health? I guess that is me being too "simple" as you put it......................

I agree... Everyone is a newbie at some point and needs a lil help and encouragment.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Mannnnnn I bet you thought this post sounded good in your head huh? Easter helping of Failsauce
  • cjjc1001
    cjjc1001 Posts: 27
    Options
    When you call people who ask questions "simple", I think you deserve for someone to point out your mistakes.
  • shmoony
    Options
    You are truly an idiot beyond compare! The only friend that you now have is your smart phone and I would venture to say that it thinks you are stupid .OH MY.there is no cure for stupid. You are doomed for all eternity .Try to get a life and stop being a jerk!

Just curious. Are you a dude? Your picture looks like a man, but that post was VERY female.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options

Just curious. Are you a dude? Your picture looks like a man, but that post was VERY female.

Dry wit?

epic fail!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    When you call people who ask questions "simple", I think you deserve for someone to point out your mistakes.

Bith, I almost choked on my Twinkie toaster strudel!
  • shmoony
    Options

The day will come that you must ask a question that someone else thinks the answer to is common sense, and they are going to treat you as you have treated others.

Unlikely
  • shmoony
    Options
    Mannnnnn I bet you thought this post sounded good in your head huh? Easter helping of Failsauce

Actually, I'm quite satisfied with the predictable response
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4xne1e3jc1qj3ir1.gif
This discussion has been closed.