• thetemplateblog
    thetemplateblog Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    For me, it's not so much about size ... It's more about Confidence

EDIT to include this assuming they are not 'obese'
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

dingdingdingdingding! And the winner is!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Every guy has different taste. If your husband married you, you are likely at least part of the variety of women he finds attractive.
    Given the choice, I prefer women with "thinner" frames, but many guys go the other way.

I always say that any women that makes the most of what she was born with is attractive, but that's just me.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    To paraphrase the great scholar and philosopher, Forrest Gump - "Sexy is as sexy does."

Confidence and comportment are the sexiest things you possess. Everything else is just details.
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Confidence is - in itself - sexy. (Applies to both men and women).

Personally I can find a size 12 sexy or a size 3. I *do*, however, find fitness sexy regardless of body size/shape.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You should start stripping.
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Not seeking validation as much as I'm just taking a general poll....being stuck up is also not sexy! Get over yourself!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Varies for each girl but if I had to pick a size it would be "medium". "Sexy" is something that everyone is capable of and is not necessarily external but INTERNAL, I feel. With that being said, I probably have the "Sexiest" friend list on all of MFP.....just sayin
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    It's going to be different for every guy. Probably not the answer you were looking for, huh? :ohwell:

Exactly.

This is like asking "What do you like on your pizza?"

Everyone is going to have different answers. The easiest solution? Find someone who likes the same toppings as you.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReCffHVW9jQ8cPbpCT92dHmqrtUEGM-_kv-dLRDAlFrPmWfN0fQA

^this
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Not true! Insecure women seeking validation from men (through meaningless sex) got me through my 20s! Very sexy from where I was er, standing.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Whatever sized woman carrying herself with confidence and poise is a sexy size. kthnkx.
  • tmschwrz
    tmschwrz Posts: 1
    Options
    BMI between 21 and 24

OK, this is going to sound terrible, but let me tell you what happened in Amsterdam. In Amsterdam, prostitutes stand in their windows to attract customers. Many more men congregated outside the windows of the "large" women. I don't understand that, but it's true.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Your husband wins this debate. Any man that thinks his wife is hot and sexy wins all the prizes. If I were you, I'd accept his love and affection and not come onto the internet and ask random strangers to validate your belief that you aren't hot.
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    BEYONCE, SELMA HYACK ....thats the perfect body size..
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    It's not about "size" for me - it's about shape - Personally i don't like skinny women - I like a woman with a shape - but as others have said it's all about how you carry it - and most of the time, how you carry it it how it is received - from looking at your pictures you seem to carry your shape well - now it's time to feel the confidence and portray it - sexy is about confidence...how you feel about yourself and portray that is often the way that others will receive you
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Not true! Insecure women seeking validation from men (through meaningless sex) got me through my 20s! Very sexy from where I was er, standing.

lmao
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    BEYONCE, SELMA HYACK ....thats the perfect body size..
    Dang skippy!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Bendy ones

MINE.