• teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I like a large... smile.

Smiling's my favorite. :)
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have to pick just one size? LOL My only rule is if I can't pick it up don't take it home. I'm sure it's pretty much the same for most guys. All the ones bragging about their deadlift numbers know what I'm talking about.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Whatever size I am currently!
  • kcrhodes85
    kcrhodes85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

Meh. Everyone seeks some type of validation. I got no problem with it.

i agree
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options

True!

Very true.

Size labels don't make you sexy or not.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options

QFT
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Whatever size I am currently!

"like"
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    2 - 16

I apologize to anyone this may offend. I don't have a damn clue what size is what...
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think this is probably most true! Just wanted a variety of perspectives!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Not seeking validation as much as I'm just taking a general poll....being stuck up is also not sexy! Get over yourself!

Was it the arrow pointing to myself as the size of sexy or my comment about insecure women that makes me stuck up? Or maybe a combination of both? :wink:

There was nothing stuck up about my comment. You come across as a women who cares too much about being visually appealing to men (the "MEN PLEASE!") in your title is what brought me to this judgement. My comment was my opinion which I rarely hold back..especially on thread asking for opinions and posted on a public forum.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    in my experience? men who are into you are just too damn happy that you're undressed in front of them to remember to get out the tape measure.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Your husband sees you as sexy. It's not about a number, it's about using what you have to work with. I suggest you save the money you're spending on strippers, and pick up some lingerie and a few dance moves, instead.

I hear the pole is a great workout...
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wait a ticket.
    Your husband thinks your sexy. Why does anyone else matter?
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ok. So, my husband and I got into this debate this weekend after we went to the strip club. He thinks that women built like me are sexy (kinda nice, huh?!). I'm a size 12 with enormous hips, thunder thighs, and 38DD. He seemed to think that the stripper that he though was doing the most personal dances was close to my size (I didn't seem to think so, but he could have been right). We're going to a lingerie party in a few weeks and I'd like to wear something revealing, but I'm also a little nervous about being super self-conscious....

So, my question is, what size and body type are you attracted to?
    If I can add the fact that you went there with him and have already plans to attend a second function like that CONFIRMS that YOU are..(said respectively)
  • JohnBlazeNY
    JohnBlazeNY Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need some "cushion for the pushin" just not a whole couch worth of it.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Ok. So, my husband and I got into this debate this weekend after we went to the strip club. He thinks that women built like me are sexy (kinda nice, huh?!). I'm a size 12 with enormous hips, thunder thighs, and 38DD. He seemed to think that the stripper that he though was doing the most personal dances was close to my size (I didn't seem to think so, but he could have been right). We're going to a lingerie party in a few weeks and I'd like to wear something revealing, but I'm also a little nervous about being super self-conscious....

So, my question is, what size and body type are you attracted to?

Perhaps if you posted some pics of you wearing the party outfit we would be better suited to provide our opinion.

:devil:
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options

SHOCKED THAT THIS HASN'T BEEN ADDRESSED YET
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    ::Checks tag::

Size 8 today.

<- Size 13 that day.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll bite. Sizes 4-8 and must have *kitten*.
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I think size is all in proportion. A size 4 on a 5ft girl is going to look very different to a size 4 on a 5ft11 girl surely?