What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A woman with Dress size between 4 to 9 with a booty is hott!!!!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ya'll should really get off her back. I love MFP, because for the most part it is a supportive environment. However I have noticed that message board threads on here can quickly turn into an attack on someone if they post something that you don't like. We all have the right to ask whatever we want....if you don't like the question, do not take the time to post. And folks also please stop acting as if you have never in your life...even for a moment.....sought outward validation or reassurance. Everyone has at some point so get off her back.
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    A woman with Dress size between 4 to 9 with a booty is hott!!!!

I love reading stuff like this and thinking.. dammit I'm a ten. I'm fugly.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    It really doesn't matter, as long as your confident !!! Confidence is SUPER sexy! :bigsmile:

<<< SIZE 10 and rockin that big boootay !
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

Not seeking validation as much as I'm just taking a general poll....being stuck up is also not sexy! Get over yourself!

Was it the arrow pointing to myself as the size of sexy or my comment about insecure women that makes me stuck up? Or maybe a combination of both? :wink:

There was nothing stuck up about my comment. You come across as a women who cares too much about being visually appealing to men (the "MEN PLEASE!") in your title is what brought me to this judgement. My comment was my opinion which I rarely hold back..especially on thread asking for opinions and posted on a public forum.

just break up
  • SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Not seeking validation as much as I'm just taking a general poll....being stuck up is also not sexy! Get over yourself!

Was it the arrow pointing to myself as the size of sexy or my comment about insecure women that makes me stuck up? Or maybe a combination of both? :wink:

There was nothing stuck up about my comment. You come across as a women who cares too much about being visually appealing to men (the "MEN PLEASE!") in your title is what brought me to this judgement. My comment was my opinion which I rarely hold back..especially on thread asking for opinions and posted on a public forum.

Opinions are like *kitten*, everybody has one..
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Ya'll should really get off her back. I love MFP, because for the most part it is a supportive environment. However I have noticed that message board threads on here can quickly turn into an attack on someone if they post something that you don't like. We all have the right to ask whatever we want....if you don't like the question, do not take the time to post. And folks also please stop acting as if you have never in your life...even for a moment.....sought outward validation or reassurance. Everyone has at some point so get off her back.

Nobody is attacking her. Stop trying to cause drama.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Here's my take on the situation.

My fiance LOVES my body type. I am not skinny nor fat. I am extremely proportionate. I have an hourglass figure, so to speak. I WEIGH 190 pounds. I do NOT have a flat stomach. I do have a few rolls here and there, but I am not covered in cellulite. I am a 38D and I wear a size 14 in pants, an XL in shirts. Do I look as big as I sound? No. Not at all.

Point is, my man is attracted to my body type. He doesn't want to go out with a very skinny woman. He doesn't like how they look. He fears that he'll break them. He told me last night that big thighs are sexy. Not FAT thighs, but big thighs. :)

I would have to agree with other posters, though. The LEAST sexy thing in the world is an insecure woman seeking validation from other men. Does your husband find you attractive? Yes? That's all that matters. Furthermore, do YOU find you attractive? If yes, good. If not, work on it. My fiance loves me, but I personally would like to drop another 40 pounds or so. He just wants me to be happy. I have a big frame and I will NEVER be "skinny" anyway. My goal is health.
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I like girls, so I'm just going to butt on in right about now.
    :B
    Also, I'm about to sound superduper shallow.

For me, it's not about size it's about shape. I've seen some size 10s that are rocking a flat tummy, curves, and just an overall thickness, very nice.

I also have a friend who is a size 4, she had a baby recently, she has the same tummy pouch I have. Not to say that it's not cute (I think they're cute, and the story behind them makes me melt, I love babies) but if we're talking lingerie parties and strip clubs, I'd rather see my size 10 friend.

So like I said, for a lot of guys (and girls) it's not about the size or weight, it's about what they look like naked.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. Confidence = sexy. Gimme a size 14 in a corset and some thigh highs and I'm set to go, okayyyy. :p

Edited to add: personality makes a woman sexy, too. whether i'm in love with the person or not...that means a lot. i find myself WAY more attracted to people who have certain personalities and connect with me on a different level, but that's not what this thread is about.
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I read an article about marilyn monroe and it was a bit sad... but when I read stuff like this I find it interesting because if you at size 12 said ... DAYUMM I am sexy you would be! I promise! Marily had special made dresses she was a 16 by all rights but they never wanted her dresses to say more thana 12 so all the tags did. Marilyn was sexy. so who really knows. kind of like you are what you eat well you are also what you think you are. We manifest our own destiny. So with my magic wand I command you to be SEXY!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    just break up

tumblr_mhb344lbnM1s0u1zgo1_500.gif
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I like girls, so I'm just going to butt on in right about now.

For me, it's not about size it's about shape. I've seen some size 10s that are rocking a flat tummy, curves, and just an overall thickness, very nice.

I also have a friend who is a size 4, she had a baby recently, she has the same tummy pouch I have. Not to say that it's not cute (I think they're cute, and the story behind them makes me melt, I love babies) but if we're talking lingerie parties and strip clubs, I'd rather see my size 10 friend.

So like I said, for a lot of guys (and girls) it's not about the size or weight, it's about what they look like naked.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. Confidence = sexy. Gimme a size 14 in a corset and some thigh highs and I'm set to go, okayyyy. :p

Can I have a crush on you? (:
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    in my experience? men who are into you are just too damn happy that you're undressed in front of them to remember to get out the tape measure.

This ^
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Can I have a crush on you? (:
    Yes please
    :B :flowerforyou:
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    in my experience? men who are into you are just too damn happy that you're undressed in front of them to remember to get out the tape measure.

lol I love this one!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Sexiness comes from within and permeates out. Many people would be attracted to that regardless of size.
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Your husband sees you as sexy. It's not about a number, it's about using what you have to work with. I suggest you save the money you're spending on strippers, and pick up some lingerie and a few dance moves, instead.

I hear the pole is a great workout...

I actually do love to do those things for him! I have been doing pole lessons, and actually got up on the pole that night for him at the club :-) always a good time!

I should also mention that I work in the adult entertainment industry (no, not as a performer) so my view of what other people view as sexy might be a little skewed and this is the reason for the post!
  • daniel_rubin
    Options
    In areas of the world where health means heavy, such as the tribes in Congo Africa, a large woman is sought after. In first world countries like America where food is plentiful, skinny is the norm. I believe its very demographic.
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I personally like curvy women. Size 12/14, boobs, hips...... Yes
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Yep!