What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    The sexiest size is the one where the woman feels happiest.

Hey, Yep I agree
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

This will take an interesting turn...

I was just confused as to why she was in a strip club with her husband.. Thats all I was saying.

Doesnt seem normal.

I gotta say, I'm not sure any guy who goes to strip clubs is honestly thinking that a double-digit size is ideal. Just sayin.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    For me, it's usually been the average to taller athletic girls that catch my eye. However, I do not discriminate. I like all woman. As long as they are comfortable with themselves.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    My size....not because of my size, but because I am comfortable in my body and confident :)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I personally like curvy women. Size 12/14, boobs, hips...... Yes

I'm not a size 12 or 14, I'm quite a bit smaller, but I still have boobs and hips. Just to put that myth to rest.

I would agree with everyone else's feedback, I'm not a guy so I probably shouldn't answer this anyway. But in my opinion - Confidence is sexy. Fitness is sexy. Rocking the lingerie like nobody's business is sexy.

So rock that frock and strut like you own the room! :wink:
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    The sexiest size is the one where the woman feels happiest.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    I am an incredibly sexy beast.

Yet some men aren't attracted to me.

The mind boggles, I know.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Varies for each girl but if I had to pick a size it would be "medium". "Sexy" is something that everyone is capable of and is not necessarily external but INTERNAL, I feel. With that being said, I probably have the "Sexiest" friend list on all of MFP.....just sayin

you would if I was on it LOL:wink::laugh:
  • nyssalynne
    Options
    Depends on who is in the "size".

I like this answer. I also believe it is true. I don't think men are attracted to a particular size. I think it is the whole package.
  • leejusd
    leejusd Posts: 81
    Options
    the correct answer is "amazon in a size 6"

I go for proportionate, but I really like the "amazon" part.
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

My wife likes strippers... :drinker:
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    ... we went to the strip club. ... We're going to a lingerie party in a few weeks and I'd like to wear something revealing...

Any girl willing to do these two things with their hubby is SEXY AS HELL in my book! I would die to get my wife to do this! You rock girl!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

This will take an interesting turn...

I was just confused as to why she was in a strip club with her husband.. Thats all I was saying.

Doesnt seem normal.

maybe not YOUR idea of normal, but it might be their idea of normal. To each his/her own. *shrugs*
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    the size she is squating in
  • Asrafel1337
    Asrafel1337 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Depends on who is in the "size".

Agreed. Marilyn Monroe was a size 12 (16 British) and Bettie Paige, I believe, was a size 15, and they were both bigger knockouts than any size 0, 1, or 3 that I've ever seen.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    To me it is more about proportion than size... but I am not picky if the attitude is there.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Some people say being confident makes u sexy..... No way ok so if a 500 pound woman says oh im sexy sure lets see someone say she is so sexy. Im sorry but it does have a lot to do with ur looks. And i would say there really isnt an exact size but i do know being obese is not sexy at all even if u think u are...
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

ditto.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Some people say being confident makes u sexy..... No way ok so if a 500 pound woman says oh im sexy sure lets see someone say she is so sexy. Im sorry but it does have a lot to do with ur looks. And i would say there really isnt an exact size but i do know being obese is not sexy at all even if u think u are...

There are limits, but a pudgy girl with a ton of confidence and sexy vibe is way, way more attractive and sexy than the same girl with the body of Mila Kunis but is self conscious.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    5 or 6
  • svallwood
    Options
    Ditto what many others have already said. Different guys have different attractions. I've always prefered a more petite size, around 2. But I have lots of friends who like thicker women, size 8 - 12. If your husband says he likes size 12 and likes your body the way it is then believe him. The most important thing is for you to be confident and secure in your own skin.