Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Your post is stupid.
    No dear your post was stupid :wink:
    No, I think you will find your post was stupid ;)

I said had she (the OP) left out the "this is not racist" comment no one would be saying it's racist, I also said by typing the word racist in all caps didn't help. How is that stupid? Don't start with me. Feel free to disagree with my post by backing it up. All you have been saying is my post is "stupid" does your vocabulary surpass 6 letter words?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I said had she (the OP) left out the "this is not racist" comment no one would be saying it's racist, I also said by typing the word racist in all caps didn't help. How is that stupid? Don't start with me. Feel free to disagree with my post by backing it up. All you have been saying is my post is "stupid" does your vocabulary surpass 6 letter words?

This post just made me think of this:

tumblr_mi1cy3pn4V1qz9wlpo1_500.gif
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    this isnt a racist thread at all. some of the responses are though. :(
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mk01op5wuA1qbdw1zo1_500.gif

This is the funniest thing i've ever seen. Thank you for posting it.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does.

How is that? How does a preference in women's attributes affect the kind of woman he is attracted to? I know lots of men/women who are in relationships based on their compatibilities regardless of their economic situation.

I think men's tastes in women are just that; every man has a different desire for a woman regardless of shape, size, color and how rich/poor they are.
    Like I said I grew up poor and in the inner city, Some of my friends became very successful, some of them, their economic situation stayed the same and some of my friends economic situation unfortuantely has gotten worse since childhood. AND REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, each one of my friends that have become successful , their taste in women got thinner the more successful they became.

but that might also be more about wanting to fit in with their new environment than their actual preferences changing.
    for instance one of my ex's is from OLD money (ie family descended from hapsburgs) and he didnt have a problem dating my then humoungous fat *kitten* nor introducing me to some of his family.
    Ya my first thought was they're thinking they can afford a trophy wife. ;)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    thanks-obama-28.gif

love it!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mk01op5wuA1qbdw1zo1_500.gif

This is the funniest thing i've ever seen. Thank you for posting it.

X2 lol
  • rekus73
    rekus73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My husband is Latino and he keeps complaining that I am getting too skinny and have no "booty"....I think that it's more personal preference than anything else...I think that man in general prefer women that are "healthy" looking...meaning having curves...and I think some get intimidated by women with some muscle :)
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    RbkLVhi.jpg
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    racist? check.

offensive? check.

reported? check.

How on earth could you think this would be okay?

^^^ Aren't you a ray of sunshine!?!?
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I like either...
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    In my general observation any time anyone says "This is not racist but" is usually saying something racist LOL

First of all, JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING.

...secondly, any time someone feels the need to preface a statement with 'this is not racist', it's automatically racist. Fact. Alternatively, 60% of the time, it works every time.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Men prefer women, unless they prefer men. Sometimes they prefer both or none and that's okay too.

Yep, this right here sums it up good.
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I can say, I have had more black men than white men compliment me on my booty more than anything,and I am not no skinny-minnie by no means...i do have curves, boobs and my best asset, my butt!!
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My husband is Latino and he keeps complaining that I am getting too skinny and have no "booty"....I think that it's more personal preference than anything else...I think that man in general prefer women that are "healthy" looking...meaning having curves...and I think some get intimidated by women with some muscle :)

No no! A woman with muscle is pretty much the sexiest thing on earth.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    As a white man, let me just say, I prefer my wife. I think she is very attractive.

PM me if you are interested in married men.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Body type is a personal preference, not a racial preference. Personally, my preference in men includes guys who are skinny and guys who are thick. I've had guys who liked me like my proportionally thick, muscular booty and legs, and I've had guys like my overall slenderness. It's all very subjective.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    once you got white, you might say aight.
  • danboomin
    Options
    I prefer skinny women ever since Bell Biv DeVoe told me not to trust a big butt and a smile.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    maybe that used to be the case but not anymore, at least not in my experience.
This discussion has been closed.