What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    How come guys never ask what size we consider sexy?

Because we are all afraid you will say 9 inches when average is 6 ;)
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I like girls, so I'm just going to butt on in right about now.
    :B
    Also, I'm about to sound superduper shallow.

For me, it's not about size it's about shape. I've seen some size 10s that are rocking a flat tummy, curves, and just an overall thickness, very nice.

I also have a friend who is a size 4, she had a baby recently, she has the same tummy pouch I have. Not to say that it's not cute (I think they're cute, and the story behind them makes me melt, I love babies) but if we're talking lingerie parties and strip clubs, I'd rather see my size 10 friend.

So like I said, for a lot of guys (and girls) it's not about the size or weight, it's about what they look like naked.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. Confidence = sexy. Gimme a size 14 in a corset and some thigh highs and I'm set to go, okayyyy. :p

Can I have a crush on you? (:
    Yes please
    :B :flowerforyou:
    Is there room for a second crush? I second that motion...:drinker:
    :blushing: :drinker:

Wasn't sure if you liked men as well or I would have asked to be included. :love: :love:

I will fight ALL of you! MINE! :mad:
    =P
    oh gosh :blushing:
    there's enough of me to go around, kids ;D i like everybody.

I'd like to also add that any woman who goes to a strip club with their DH is my hero. thank you for existing<3

Well Damn. Can we all Crush on each other?
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well geez, looks like I need to start smiling.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    there's enough of me to go around

In shorts and a half shirt please.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I stopped reading after 38DD...praise Jesus!!

That's funny :)
  • No_carbs_before_Marbs
    Options
    I think being sexy is about being comfortable in your own body. Its not just a certain size. There are sexy skinny women, and sexy big women. I do think curves are the winner though...

Perfect Answer!!! Curves are Beautiful!

:)
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Mmmmm...curves.....yum.
  • chrisandover
    Options
    I need to say it is always the confidence, but nice butt doesn't hurt :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Sexy is a state of mind

great answer!!!!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

Meh. Everyone seeks some type of validation. I got no problem with it.

i agree

Half the people on the site are here for that reason.Otherwise there wouldn't be so many body pics
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Half the people on the site are here for that reason.Otherwise there wouldn't be so many body pics

To a pont yes, but it is also a point of pride, since this is a fitness site. Share and share alike.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Sorry if the image is ubber big... This I think is sexy.. also my goal...

24071b160d76110e7e7eaec54be35107.jpg
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    "Sexy isn't about size, which is a good thing since it would appear that no two clothing manufacturers can agree on what constitutes which size... and since most guys couldn't tell you what size a woman wears -- even if they live with her -- I don't think the men you're expecting to answer are going to be able to answer the question accurately the way it is posed."

I was pretty much going to say exactly that. Women give men a lot more credit than they deserve when it comes to knowing sizes, weight, etc. Most normal men don't instantly zero in on your pooch or a little bit of back fat when you get naked, either. Until you point out your flaws to him, he probably doesn't see them/is too worried about his own.

When it comes to lingerie, just think about the parts of your body that you like. I have good legs/boobs for my size, so I like babydoll nighties (IMHO, a corset on a fat tummy may look okay on, but when you get it off it's gonna look all red and creasy; not cute!). It sounds like you are self conscious about your legs, so maybe try a full length gown deep V neckline or something with color blocked panels on the sides. Being in the adult industry, you yourself must know how much illusion affects what is sexy. :)http://www.celebrateyoursexy.com/lingerie-thursday-dress-your-shape-series-pear/

Thank you so much for the link and advice! I do also like the baby doll nighties! I have tons of lingerie and shoes, and I'm super excited to come up with a winning look!
  • mllst18
    Options
    lol
  • mllst18
    Options
    My wife likes strippers... :drinker:
    '

she and I should meet :flowerforyou:
  • mllst18
    Options
    That's the problem, IDK if I'll ever be really happy with my size I guess...I've always been bigger and always much taller since I'm 5'11" and I have lost a lot of the weight, but I just keep feeling like I didn't have as much BF the last time I was a size 12...maybe it's all in my head, I'm not sure, but now I'm doing HIIT to get rid of it. I guess I just don't have as much time to work out like I did last time (I was hitting it like 3 or 4 times a day).
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

straight up!
  • mllst18
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

This will take an interesting turn...

I was just confused as to why she was in a strip club with her husband.. Thats all I was saying.

Doesnt seem normal.

We aren't your average couple. We're young, and we like to be adventurous, and we don't have the jealousy issues most couples do.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Shape is waaayyy more important than size. Unless a girl is morbidly obese, she can very very attractive if she is shaped nicely.

This is so true!!
  • mllst18
    Options
    I stopped reading after 38DD...praise Jesus!!

lol