Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Backing out of thread veryyyyyyy slowwwwwwlllyyyyyy...........
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey! ALL Cultures and Ethnicities have PREFERENCES! STOP trying to act like this statement is "racist" ...Get REAL. I think it is SAFE to say that Black Men Prefer Black Women, White Men Prefer White Women, Chinese Men Prefer Chinese Women...CHECK the MARRIAGE RECORDS, everything else is an EXCEPTION. NOW! The Specific Preferences beyond that is out there...BUT YEAH, there ARE Preferences!

60% of the time, it works every time...........
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey! ALL Cultures and Ethnicities have PREFERENCES! STOP trying to act like this statement is "racist" ...Get REAL. I think it is SAFE to say that Black Men Prefer Black Women, White Men Prefer White Women, Chinese Men Prefer Chinese Women...CHECK the MARRIAGE RECORDS, everything else is an EXCEPTION. NOW! The Specific Preferences beyond that is out there...BUT YEAH, there ARE Preferences!

I can understand your reasoning. At the end of the day everyone likes what they like, period. To me the post wasn't racist, it it was stereotypical, there's no denying.....

No offensive taken here. At the end of the day I believe all men like an attractive women and will look!!!! However, if their economic status has increased they will always choose the thinner woman, lol!!!!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    149160.jpg

:laugh:
    Lol!!

Also what about zombie guys? What do they prefer?

Women or men with tons of flesh.....doesn't matter where said flesh is, just as long as it's fairly fresh :laugh:
  • FATJAKE5
    FATJAKE5 Posts: 162
    Options
    Fortunately every single person on earth is different from every other. I personally have always preferred the classic womanly body type. If you look at Michelangelo's "Creation of Eve", you get an idea of what I mean. This question of yours is an old, very common stereotype which has been around a long time. You are questioning whether or not it is true. There has been some research done in this area that says, men are attracted to a proportion of bust-waist-hips that results in an hour-glass shape within a very specific range. They theorize it is programmed into us. You can read on this subject for ever and not find a definitive answaer. In my opinion, there is none.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Well, pear shaped pretty much means you have thicker hips and butt and a smaller waist. As opposed to "apple" shape people who have huge stomachs and narrow hips. The latter is more prone to heart attacks and strokes while the former would be considered healthy. At least that what some lady told me at my company's health fair. lol

Lol!

all and all you can be toned at any body shape, or overweight at any body shape. Everybody has there own preference. Im a hourglass, yet I have weight to lose. My husband prefers thicker woman, and he's a butt man. Yet he says he will love me no matter what. So I guess when I lose more weight be will be a white man with a high economic status.

Well, it doesn't matter if you're black, white, yellow, pink or purple. If you have a very large mid-section and you're approaching 50, you are at a higher risk for heart disease.
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    When I first read this title, I thought it said "Black men prefer white men," and I was confused.

• DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Well, pear shaped pretty much means you have thicker hips and butt and a smaller waist. As opposed to "apple" shape people who have huge stomachs and narrow hips. The latter is more prone to heart attacks and strokes while the former would be considered healthy. At least that what some lady told me at my company's health fair. lol

Lol!

all and all you can be toned at any body shape, or overweight at any body shape. Everybody has there own preference. Im a hourglass, yet I have weight to lose. My husband prefers thicker woman, and he's a butt man. Yet he says he will love me no matter what. So I guess when I lose more weight be will be a white man with a high economic status.

Well, it doesn't matter if you're black, white, yellow, pink or purple. If you have a very large mid-section and you're approaching 50, you are at a higher risk for heart disease.

Agreed!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Backing out of thread veryyyyyyy slowwwwwwlllyyyyyy...........

Not saying I see anything wrong with the initial post of this thread but I'm kinda surprised that the rest of it hasn't got it locked yet...
  • LJGettinSexy
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were black. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does. My friends who became more successful in life, their taste in women changed to thinner women for every one of them ( including myself) My friends who's economic situation stayed the same since childhood, their taste in women stayed the same aswell and they still prefer thicker women.

Now this is racist. The initial post was stereotypical.

How is this racist? If anything it's classist, but I don't think it's even that. It's just silly generalizations that collectivize individuals like most of the rest of this thread, though at least he seems to focus on personal experience.

Lets keep it real- its racist because the writer is obviously insinuating that blacks are poor and from the inner city....and now that I read it again it's racist, prejudice and dumb! his reasoning has no validation at all, its doesn't make half sense. Not only is he saying blacks are poor and from the inner city, he's saying that thinner women represent a higher economic status.

You would have been better off taking up for the original post......he never even answered that question either, just dumb!

He answered the question but his response was just dumb!
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Give me 15-25% on that chart any day of the week.

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

:D

I'd take anything between 15% and 35%.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

But.. but.. I like white guys.

SOOOO, I like women, that does not mean that YOU and I are NOT exceptions. Do you Understand what I am saying, "YOU/I" are NOT the world...get it, do YOU get it, ummm, do YOU get it, do you....get it, REALLY, Do you get it...when it is all added up; added up, YOU are just one of the 2% of Black people who marry or may marry OUTSIDE of their Ethnicity....Do You get it, please say you get it. Do. You. Understand?
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

SOOOO, I like women, that does not mean that YOU and I are NOT exceptions. Do you Understand what I am saying, "YOU/I" are NOT the world...get it, do YOU get it, ummm, do YOU get it, do you....get it, REALLY, Do you get it...when it is all added up; added up, YOU are just one of the 2% of Black people who marry or may marry OUTSIDE of their Ethnicity....Do You get it, please say you get it. Do. You. Understand?

I don't get it.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have always been thick and have never had an issue getting white boy's attention......
  • dcuevas6235
    dcuevas6235 Posts: 135
    Options
    THIS IS NOT A RACIST THREAD!!! I'M JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION IS ALL. ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME.

Just a general observation, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems black men prefer "thicker" women and white men prefer skinnier ones. By thicker I don't mean fat, I mean with a higher body fat %, or maybe just big boobs and bums.

Am I wrong?

AGAIN, WHAT I SAID IS A GENERAL STATEMENT, OBVIOUSLY THERE WILL BE EXCEPTIONS.

What are you going after here? Making a observation? This might have you blown your mind, but this is old news.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options

2% ??????????
  • ChicaDaddy
    Options
    As a black man myself I have to say I like round butts D's and solid legs with a sexy heel to top it off ! Not every women can meet those goals but hey I dated a lot of women who I'd say aren't in that range. They were more about a great Personality then Great rack and apple bottom's!!!!!!
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Give me 15-25% on that chart any day of the week.

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

:D

I'd take anything between 15% and 35%.

10-35%
    The 10% really has to have a feminine face though.
    Ideal, however, is the 10% with the breasts of the 50% *win*
  • LJGettinSexy
    Options

Lol!

That's a given, which is exactly why we are all blogging on MFP.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    I have always been thick and have never had an issue getting white boy's attention......

Love it :D
This discussion has been closed.