Replies

• professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    à chacun son goût
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

This will take an interesting turn...

I was just confused as to why she was in a strip club with her husband.. Thats all I was saying.

Doesnt seem normal.

We aren't your average couple. We're young, and we like to be adventurous, and we don't have the jealousy issues most couples do.

My husband and I go to strip clubs. "Normal" is just about as subjective as "sexy".
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    I think it all depends on the guy... I know I am skinny but I can't get any guy that I want, it all comes down to personal preference. However, in my opinion, women are sexy with curves :flowerforyou:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Its a girl's heart and mind that makes her attractive/sexy.
    Size and shape is actually quite incidental - it is the icing on the cake.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

This will take an interesting turn...

I was just confused as to why she was in a strip club with her husband.. Thats all I was saying.

Doesnt seem normal.

We aren't your average couple. We're young, and we like to be adventurous, and we don't have the jealousy issues most couples do.

My husband and I go to strip clubs. "Normal" is just about as subjective as "sexy".

Very true! haha!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Its a girl's heart and mind that makes her attractive/sexy.
    Size and shape is actually quite incidental - it is the icing on the cake.
    kind regards,

Ben

nice!
  • TattooedMuffin
    TattooedMuffin Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

AMEN!!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    How come guys never ask what size we consider sexy?

Because we are all afraid you will say 9 inches when average is 6 ;)

I like to pretend average is 5 so i am BIG. hahaha
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker:
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

this!!!!!!
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Google Kate Upton.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Your husband wins this debate. Any man that thinks his wife is hot and sexy wins all the prizes. If I were you, I'd accept his love and affection and not come onto the internet and ask random strangers to validate your belief that you aren't hot.

this!!!!
  • mllst18
    Options
    I wish people would read the entire post before posting rude and WRONG ideas and comments!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    there is no correct answer...body size really has nothing to do with being sexy
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Some people say being confident makes u sexy..... No way ok so if a 500 pound woman says oh im sexy sure lets see someone say she is so sexy. Im sorry but it does have a lot to do with ur looks. And i would say there really isnt an exact size but i do know being obese is not sexy at all [bold] to me [/bold] even if u think u are...

I fixed it for you. :flowerforyou:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that 99% of men could not look at a woman and go "Daaaaaaamn, size 6. I'd hit that"..... I mean, really. Most men know little to nothing about actual sizes. You'd be better off lining up a small, medium, and large cup and asking which one they'd order.

I'm kidding! kinda.....
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Its a personal question for each man to answer and it will be different for each. Kinda like a my kid has turned 18 but I still see her as a toddler in my eyes. The X use to ask me the same type of question and I would always say the size you are now because I always saw her as her most beautiful state.

As for right now I like crossfit women, strong and sexy.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    What is sexy

Self confidence and that old saying
    "An lady on the outside and a *kitten* in bed"

And Big ( * Y * )
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I wish people would read the entire post before posting rude and WRONG ideas and comments!

That happy world does not exist.
  • mllst18
    Options

That happy world does not exist.

True!